User Controls

best way to extermimate neighbors?

Dissociator African Astronaut
    yeah 3 or 4 years ago my dad and me would get in fights and yell, yes my dad talks to himself at night and yes I have my speakers on sometimes but the neighbors nextdoor, theyre fine except the CUNT 20 YEAR OLD WHORE and her CROMAGNON boyfriend never SHUT THE FUCK UP, always HAVE THE WINDOW OPEN WHEN THEY HAVE TROGLODYTE FUCKING SESSIONS, and they BRING TRIBES OF ALCOHOLIC SANDNIGGERjediCHINKAUSTRALIWAIIANS OVER WHO DONT EVEN MAKE REGULAR NOISE, THEY SOUND LIKE FUCKING MONKEYS OOO OOO OOO OO OOOO O O OO OO WHERE THE FUCK DO I ACQUIRE A SNIPER RIFLE/TURN A SEMI AUTOMATIC AIRSOFT GUN INTO SOMETHING THAT CAN SHOOT MORE USEFUL PROJECTILES? i mean sometimes I shoot lit cigarettes out of my .45 airsoft for the lulz but they only go like 10 feet
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dude, just firebomb them.

Or make tranquilizer darts for your airsoft gun, although an air rifle would be far far superior. This is a very effective method to covertly kill someone, it isn't difficult to acquire/produce substances that can rapidly cause death to human beings, but you'll have to figure out this aspect on your own.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Is your caps lock button broken?

Also, you could never go through with it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You could move out and get your own place.
    Cook some meth in your bedroom.. I Don't really know how this pertains to the thread at hand but hey.. maybe you burn the place down or make them leave from the fumes?. Worst case scenario you have a bunch of meth or a smoldering hole in the carpet.
Jump to Top