User Controls

About NIS: DH got a mention

Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    It's a weak mention but it's there. I pitched for it for a few days and now it's there. You are welcome. Post here what you want included, let's make it 10 paragraphs lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The mushrooms kicked in?
    Fuck these stupid whores
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I need some context OP.
    Originally posted by Nil I need some context OP.

Go to the home screen, click on the tab "about". DH is a big part of NIS. I'd like more of an explanation but OK
    What is "DH", "date hotel", and/or "date hookup"?
    Man, fuck if I know. From what I gather there was another forum called "date hookup" (this is not a joke) that operated for several years and closed in 2018. A number of posters from there ended up here. Sources tell us it was a "dating forum", although it's not clear that anyone understands what that means and the vast majority of date hoteliers are almost as unlovable as the native sons and daughters of totse, so a reasonable person would be skeptical of any of them dating anything that's animate.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Homeless crackheads

Originally posted by -SpectraL What is "DH", "date hotel", and/or "date hookup"?
    Man, fuck if I know. From what I gather there was another forum called "date hookup" (this is not a joke) that operated for several years and closed in 2018. A number of posters from there ended up here. Sources tell us it was a "dating forum", although it's not clear that anyone understands what that means and the vast majority of date hoteliers are almost as unlovable as the native sons and daughters of totse, so a reasonable person would be skeptical of any of them dating anything that's animate.

mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    https://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com/datingnews/news2015/iacdatehookup.html
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

Got the hiccups right now and this fucked me up
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Homeless crackheads

Lol!
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    It’s on the “about page” not the home page
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    What is "DH", "date hotel", and/or "date hookup"?

LMAO!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Once again DH floats off into irrelevancy as a community of babbling retards tells us how much our community sucks.

Go back to DH if you hate it here so much...

OH WAIT
    Originally posted by Ghost Go back to DH if you hate it here so much…

OH WAIT

Well which is it...are we going or are we waiting???
    We could use them as an emergency food source. Armageddon is coming, you know.
Jump to Top