User Controls

Shades of Fear

  1. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Trump is really running scared now, and fired Jeff Sessions.

    Strap yourselves in guys and enjoy the ride.
  2. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    The ball is about to start rolling.

    Meuller is very close and Trump knows it.
  3. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Shades of Fear

    The communist first naked bi-sexual whore in the White House is now firing White House personnel.
  4. Ghost Dark Matter [fabulously attend this hattiesburg]
    Originally posted by cupocheer Shades of Fear

    The communist first naked bi-sexual whore in the White House is now firing White House personnel.

    More like shades of queer amirite?
  5. RestStop Space Nigga
    50 shades of gay.
  6. Odigo Messenger - Now With Free 911 Service Houston [back fudge my lingam]
    Here's what I suggest:
  7. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All these bedtime stories are interesting, but that's about it. Trump isn't going anywhere, he'll be the President until 2024, your lame horse Hillary lost, and that's all there is to this saga. Mueller will be lucky to get out of this without being indicted himself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. aldra Black Hole [my considered impending distributor]
    the entire basis for blaming Russia for election-related hacks is 'it looks like something Russia might do'

    https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5031716-LEOPOLD-SHAPIRO-ODNI-FOIA-RUSSIA-HACKING.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. ohfralala Patron Saint of Pedophiles
    Shades of stfu
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cupocheer Shades of Fear

    The communist first naked bi-sexual whore in the White House is now firing White House personnel.

    whose meddling was it that handed the house to the democrats ?
  11. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whose meddling was it that handed the house to the democrats ?

    There was A LOT of Democrat voting fraud, enough to win the House, and the Republicans didn't even bother to lift a finger to stop it.
  12. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There was A LOT of Democrat voting fraud, enough to win the House, and the Republicans didn't even bother to lift a finger to stop it.

    why not ?
  13. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why not ?

    Because there really isn't two parties. There's just one party: The Swamp. The Swamp wants a more equal distribution of power in order to activate its ability to fingerpoint, slowwalk, obstruct, delay, resist, etc.. If the Republicans were to control the House, then the Republicans would be solely responsible for everything, but letting the Dems have the House provides them excellent cover to carry on with their various acts of treason, felonies, thefts, sexual perversions and the satisfactions of their globalist handlers in the New World Order.
  14. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Because there really isn't two parties. There's just one party: The Swamp. The Swamp wants a more equal distribution of power in order to activate its ability to fingerpoint, slowwalk, obstruct, delay, resist, etc.. If the Republicans were to control the House, then the Republicans would be solely responsible for everything, but letting the Dems have the House provides them excellent cover to carry on with their various acts of treason, felonies, thefts, sexual perversions and the satisfactions of their globalist handlers in the New World Order.

    but what would you have said had republicans won the house ?
  15. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but what would you have said had republicans won the house ?

    Then I would have said the Republicans would have lost the Senate.
  16. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Then I would have said the Republicans would have lost the Senate.

    what if they kept both ?
  17. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if they kept both ?

    There wasn't a way in hell that that was going to happen.
  18. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if they kept both ?

    Like I said, The Swamp makes sure that doesn't happen, and if it does, there's a very good reason for it, which has nothing to do with winning any elections.
  19. cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    In that you are correct.

    Trump is the swamp -- everytime Trump squalls fake news hes talking about himself and his cronies? Transparency. A cast of you not seeing the forest for the trees.
  20. -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by cupocheer In that you are correct.

    Trump is the swamp – everytime Trump squalls fake news hes talking about himself and his cronies? Transparency. A cast of you not seeing the forest for the trees.

    Not even a scintilla of evidence of anything against Trump. However, we have Hillary funneling illegal pay-for-play money through her Clinton Foundation slush fund, paying for oppo research from the Russians and getting her goons to run it through a FISA court as a bogus and illegal application to spy on Trump and his campaign, and also illegally sold 20% of America's uranium supplies to Vladimir Putin while taking a $150 million dollar kickback. Not to mention storing SAPs and other top secret materials on her home-brewed server in her basement bathroom.
Jump to Top