User Controls

Indiana is the only decent state

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Everywhere else is like a third world country.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Indians are from Indiana.

Albanians are from Albany.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nigga you have lost your mind. Fucking Hoosiers. Where is Polecat?
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Everywhere else is like a third world country.

The whole state?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga you have lost your mind. Fucking Hoosiers. Where is Polecat?

Hoosies are the only real Americans
    Originally posted by Mewsik The whole state?

The rest of the USA.
    Visit places like Carmel, Noblesville and Fishers then go to a shithole like California.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine The rest of the USA.
    Visit places like Carmel, Noblesville and Fishers then go to a shithole like California.

Is the whole state of Indiana decent? Have you been to Santa Barbara, CA , Carmel, CA, Monterey, Big Sur, Lake Tahoe?

I’ve only driven through Indiana, and it was not a pleasant expierence - though I was checking out Carmel,IN via the web when I was looking to move outa CA. It looked pretty cool.
    I have been to Santa Barbara, la mesa, el cajon and los Angeles.
    They're all shit.

Come to Indiana and I will show you real paradise.
    Carmel is a boring suburb
    They want people to think theyre nhot shit but they're not
    It's a joke to me I grew up in this area this is my birthplace and to see those dullards get a the attention because a bunch of rich people live there ...
    *slaps Carmel with my dick*
    What happens in Indiana?
    indiana jonesses happen in indiana.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force What happens in Indiana?

A peaceful and high quality white life
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force What happens in Indiana?

rape
    Originally posted by aldra rape

That's not true
    People here are very respectful and there is very low crime.
    I couls go on a live debate to dismiss any and all negative notions outsiders might have about this place.
    There is very low violent crime, it's cheap, the people are very hospitable and kind and jobs are plentiful.
    We are the perfect example of Americana.
    The glorious irony is you all ignored us forever now we're #1 and your states are crumbling right before your eyes.
    Indiana is the only state in the US I can say feels truly American.
    I'm not even bullshitting if you niggers come here next summer I will take you on a tour and legit you will make plans to live here .... But I will.deny you because reasons.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I have been to Santa Barbara, la mesa, el cajon and los Angeles.
    They're all shit.

Come to Indiana and I will show you real paradise.

Lmao at El Cajon. Good god man, could you choose a worse place in San Diego?

You didn’t like Santa Barbara? Weird.

Carmel looked more like an artsy, hipster kind of community with a strong music influence. At least that’s how it was portrayed on the internet .. laughing as I type this.

I’ll head to some lakes in IN next spring. Wanta check out the Yak fishing.

IN has done very well building Indy as a destination. I’m definately interested in the underground, enclosed walk ways they have there. I bought a house elsewhere, but close by. So I won’t be moving anytime soon ..
    Originally posted by Mewsik Lmao at El Cajon. Good god man, could you choose a worse place in San Diego?

You didn’t like Santa Barbara? Weird.

Carmel looked more like an artsy, hipster kind of community with a strong music influence. At least that’s how it was portrayed on the internet .. laughing as I type this.

I’ll head to some lakes in IN next spring. Wanta check out the Yak fishing.

My cousins are from el cajon
    They're half Mexican and legit self hating whites who pretend theyre 100% mexican.
    It was extremely awkward and at every moment I wanted to punch them in the face.
    I don't hate Hispanic people but my cousins are absolute garbage.
    El Cajon is a shit hole.
    Also please do not laugh at us
    We legit have culture and anything any other state cab provide and more
    Don't jump to conclusions
    If you're comfortable enough pm me and we can make plans to meet up next summer and I'll show you around.
    Broad ripple and downtown Indy are the most appealing places for outsiders
    If you have the taste for small town Americana I can show you something that will make you decide to move here overnight
Jump to Top