User Controls

From America to Arabia

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    If I could send a message to the dispossed people's of the middle East it would be this.

I am a real citizen of the US.
    We do not hate you.
    We do not wish you harm.
    I wish our government never went to war in your region, but you know, jedis are ruthless and it's all their fucking fault as usual.
    God bless Alah, god bless the middle East and God bless Iran and Palestine.
    Again let me repeat our military and government do not represent us the jedis have taken control of everything.
    God bless Palestine and Arabia.
    Hopefully someday we can be united together in our sovereignty and hatred of the diabolical jedi race.
    Also have some muslimgauze

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

a letter from an autist isn't going to make up for a century of imperialism and wars of aggression
    Hey jedi! We're coming for you!

Originally posted by aldra

a letter from an autist isn't going to make up for a century of imperialism and wars of aggression

I don't expect them.to just take my word for it but let it be known that my message comes from straight from the heart.
    There are many of us and we all are in support of the Arabs and their cause.
    Justice might not come during this lifetime but let it be known there were people on this side who weren't against them and believed in righteousness and the light.
    Also ... That's a dank fucking song you posted ... Wr should exchange some Trax hit me up in some PM's nigha like wtf
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine If I could send a message to the dispossed people's of the middle East it would be this.

I am a real citizen of the US.
    We do not hate you.
    We do not wish you harm.
    I wish our government never went to war in your region, but you know, jedis are ruthless and it's all their fucking fault as usual.
    God bless Alah, god bless the middle East and God bless Iran and Palestine.
    Again let me repeat our military and government do not represent us the jedis have taken control of everything.
    God bless Palestine and Arabia.
    Hopefully someday we can be united together in our sovereignty and hatred of the diabolical jedi race.

My message would be this

Please send Chicken Tikka Marsala, pilaf rice 2 garlic Naan and a portion of Onion Bhaji.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My message would be this

Please send Chicken Tikka Marsala, pilaf rice 2 garlic Naan and a portion of Onion Bhaji.

how about some hummus?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Muslims are cool, they hate the jedis

But liking Muslims means I like someone that isn't white

Allah, help me through this moral dilemma
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Another hater thread?

God bless you everyone.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Another hater thread?

God bless you everyone.

You make like daily hate threads about Trump.

Didn't you even accuse him of posting those fake mail bombs for some reason?
Jump to Top