User Controls

adblocker crashed on my browser

now i don't want to restart it and youtube keeps playing fucking commercials between songs WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN ALIVE ANYMORE SHIT
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Extensions > AdBlock > Reload
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Extensions > AdBlock > Reload

did you read the part where i said i didn't want to do that? idoit
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III did you read the part where i said i didn't want to do that? idoit

Yes, I read it, but I ignored it as the ramblings of a lazy person.
    It's a quandary isn't it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    uBlock Origin
    Seriously? They're only 5 to 15 seconds long, and they're the only reason we get so much content for free
    Just watch demonetized videos...no adverts.
    It's the shitty browser causing the crashes and freezes, not the extension itself.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Adblockers are for cucks
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Shit, i was gonna cancel my premium YouTube/gpm for spotify but no way now
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox Seriously? They're only 5 to 15 seconds long, and they're the only reason we get so much content for free

They are fucking horrible, regularly taking a minute or longer if you don't sit and stare at their shitty advertising waiting for a button to appear like a trained rat. Youtube ads are really the only reason I use an ad blocker.
    Originally posted by Lanny They are fucking horrible, regularly taking a minute or longer if you don't sit and stare at their shitty advertising waiting for a button to appear like a trained rat. Youtube ads are really the only reason I use an ad blocker.

youtube even shortchanged me by playing the same 2 song over and over and only switched out the ads.

jedis.
    Originally posted by Lanny They are fucking horrible, regularly taking a minute or longer if you don't sit and stare at their shitty advertising waiting for a button to appear like a trained rat. Youtube ads are really the only reason I use an ad blocker.

Interesting

I haven't gotten one longer than thirty seconds in months. Maybe they show different ads based on what you watch or how often you're on it
    I use Chrome and AdBlock and have no ads whatsoever on YouTube and also have no issues whatsoever with any of it.
    I retract my previous statements. I just got a fucking 40 minute ad

Apparently they thought they were going to sneak an ENTIRE podcast into my playlist without me noticing
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Which version of adblock plus is best for getting rid of yt ads on android devices?

AdblockPlus.

https://adblockplus.org/android-install
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Narc Which version of adblock plus is best for getting rid of yt ads on android devices?

Use AdNauseam, fight the power!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL AdblockPlus.

https://adblockplus.org/android-install

he asked which version.
Jump to Top