User Controls

Triangle Face

totse3.com Space Nigga
    ".. However, Mace Windu ended up being trained by someone he was not related to, Cloto Nervon. Mace Windu in turn trained Depa Billaba and Ipto Follers, and fought Dark Jedi Barkius Zok. Let us not forget Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Qui-Gon Jinn came from planet Hargithon. Obi-Wan was born on the yellow rocky world of Pilegias. As a very young boy, he was found on the planet Kelchase and given by his parents to the Jedi Order. "
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I once knew a (Indian, obviously) cab driver that carried mace for protection.

He will always be my Mace Hindu.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks I once knew a (Indian, obviously) cab driver that carried mace for protection.

He will always be my Mace Hindu.

Mace is illegal unless you have a license. What driver doesn't carry pepper-spray though? I carry it in case a wild animal gets in my car because we have woodsie areas up in the Berkeley Hills. it goes from Urban to Bobcat or even Mountain Lion country in the snap of a finger. skunks too. and rattlesnakes. not sure if pepperspray works well on rattlers or not. but they have eyes too..soooo

Yet pepperspray ..it can only do so much. someone pointing a gun at the back of your headrest isn't going to do the driver much good.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Yet pepperspray ..it can only do so much. someone pointing a gun at the back of your headrest isn't going to do the driver much good.

It's great for spraying in an elevator though as you get out and the doors are closing behind you.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's great for spraying in an elevator though as you get out and the doors are closing behind you.

I would never do this but now that you mention this, it's the same in a car if the driver locks the window-mode.

Didn't think of it but thanks for the suggestion.
    Ghost Black Hole
    TRIANGLE FACE THE BEST 80S TIME TRAVELING TRIANGLIST MEME DANANANANANANA TRIANGLE FACE!
Jump to Top