User Controls

Why people are wearing “nasa” shirts and hoodies

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Is there something I’ve missed here, or are they trying to relive their 80’s shenanigans? Or, are they members of the ‘living on Mars’ acquisition? Oooor, are just so fanatic of NiS and totse websites, that they’ve decided to take the initiative to broadcast it, in which compromise us with their poor logic? Oooor, maybe they’re representing themselves as dorks? Ooooor-

Wut?

Discuss 🤔
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Jedi-TF Zok
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    LMAO I've been wondering this shit myself
    It's geek-chic.
    My bad, all these thingies with the websites and all the requests for Christmas is overwhelming for me right now. So funny when you tell someone of your successes and it fluctuates in which results a high volume of ‘hey can I borrow’ or ‘I’m really going through a rough patch of my life’ or ‘nigga I know you got it baller’ persuasions. Shit, I broke as a joke. Where were you when you was balln? Did you ever think about me? Huh? Sometimes I think it’s best to keep mouth shut and stay on your grind silently.

Ugh!

But anyways- back on topic!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    NASA all I follow on Twitter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They've been to the Johnson Space Center here in Houston and bought it as a souvenir?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol 😋
    anyone who wears a nasa logo is a fucking tool
    I don’t know why I always feel the need to adapt to certain cultures in order to make myself feel as if I’m accepted in the dork world. So yes, I guess I’m a effin tool. I even bought the nerdy glasses to go with it. 🤷🏽‍♂️
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    secret sex parties mark of the beast cant spell nasaassassan with out using all three of the letters used to speel N A S A.

ask yourself really quick what three letters those would be ? oh right, N S A. and you wonder why they want to go to mars yet?

secret data centers for the glow in the darks to store your thoughts on because theres too much data there to store on one planet

follow the data
    My old boss at my last job came in one day and gave us all Nasa T-shirts that said "Failure is not an option" on them...
    He insisted we all wear them as if that was going to magically fix his failing business.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    i got a nasa shirt from some store and i have a hoodie.

but I'm not in any secret geek-key party thang! :(
    I bought hoodie a few weeks ago (not a nasa one a generic walmart one)...I'm not going to wear it though because I'm too old for hoodies...I don't know what i was thinking when I bought it...it's not like I'm 22 anymore even if in my head I am.

I should have bought some orthopedic house shoes instead.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bought hoodie a few weeks ago (not a nasa one a generic walmart one)…I'm not going to wear it though because I'm too old for hoodies…I don't know what i was thinking when I bought it…it's not like I'm 22 anymore even if in my head I am.

I should have bought some orthopedic house shoes instead.

No one wants to support NASA anymore because of the fact they got half of their funding through the DoD which isn't so much a bad thing until the MIC is behind them telling them what to do.

So the anger at NASA currently is the fact NASA management (upper as usual) refuses to release information on possible moon bases not Human.

laugh at me. .but mockery is one of the tools used to deflect information. trolling truth-seekers who want to know if we're alone or not. Perhaps NASA felt by proving there is life elsewhere visiting us, what the hell would be reason enough to explore space. we're too far behind. and people might stop funding it and demand tax dollars be cut.

Now we have Elon Musk and private investors in Russia and China and shit that will replace NASA out. :( but lets be honest, if you're older than 30.. you remember what NASA was trying to do. and everything poured into the Space program aided in your home and mobile computer..we actually advanced from this. private sectors got advance knowledge from NASA exploring new forms of plastics and processing speeds that were miniaturized prior to micro-sized or nano-sized. It turned RadioShack into a whole new adventure store for hobbiest. to bad they closed down... Oh wait.. The Internet closed RadioShack down.
    LOL just wear it and say to people this is just a NASATO.@JJ
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I saw some people at the park wearing NASA shirts ... I thought they were gang stalking me trying to keep me from spilling the truth that UFOs and aliens are a deep state psyop and just government technology.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top