User Controls

ITT: channel schizophrenia

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Hypnotize yourself into a deep trance until you achieve a state of stupor then post in this thread
    Green spot on window the light smells me does it know that I masturbated with dogs last night
    Idk
    Taco Bell smells like him
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    are you a virgin?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never experienced a trance or hypnosis. How do i tell when i am at the right mental state?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Looks like it took him 2 mins to get into a "deep trance" smh 🙃
    Originally posted by Sophie Never experienced a trance or hypnosis. How do i tell when i am at the right mental state?

Try smoking some hash
    Originally posted by Sudo are you a virgin?

Saving myself for my waifu once fivr comes around
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Try smoking some hash

I smoked weed and hash age 13 to 18, 19-ish. I don't like it at all.
    Originally posted by Sophie I smoked weed and hash age 13 to 18, 19-ish. I don't like it at all.

Why?
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Saving myself for my waifu once fivr comes around

so yes? No male "saves themself" that's ridiculous, get help
    Originally posted by Sudo so yes? No male "saves themself" that's ridiculous, get help

They do if they're Christian and faithful.
    You disgust me with trying to push your degenerate savagery as the "norm".
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Why?

Because it makes me feel like shit.
    Originally posted by Sophie Because it makes me feel like shit.

How so?
    It can make me feel pretty dysphoric sometimes like I start hearing voices which leads me to think that the government is using v2k tech on me and sometimes my breathing gets so heavy I think it will stop.
    If I just vape I'm perfectly fine.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine How so?
    It can make me feel pretty dysphoric sometimes like I start hearing voices which leads me to think that the government is using v2k tech on me and sometimes my breathing gets so heavy I think it will stop.
    If I just vape I'm perfectly fine.

Dysphoria is a good way to describe it. Weed is like the anti-opioid it makes me dysphoric and paranoid. Unless i like smoke a microscopic amount and have half a bottle of likkah before i do.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine They do if they're Christian and faithful.
    You disgust me with trying to push your degenerate savagery as the "norm".

"premarital sex is degenerate savagery"
    "I'm a super edgy serial killer and bestiality is perfectly fine"

You are trying to tell yourself things that aren't true to soften the blows that being yourself in the world leave you with
    Literally what I said is true though.
    You should save yourself for marriage and live your life in a healthy way according to nature.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Literally what I said is true though.
    You should save yourself for marriage and live your life in a healthy way according to nature.

No. Nobody thinks like that under the age of 95 and even then only a small percentage. Maybe the strictest Muslims and Mormons but that's it and nobody goes to them for relationship advice

literally what I said is true: you are lying because it's easier for you to tell yourself this but you know it's not true. I'm not trying to insult you, there is a plethora of information available to do that with besides your involuntary celibacy. You just don't want to admit you're an unfuckable creepy incel so you bullshit.

Just lose your virginity and you'll feel a tiny bit better. You literally have nothing to lose you horrible loser
    As for murder and beastiality let me put it this way.
    Murder has always been part of our species abd every animal engages in it.
    If it weren't for the law enforcement murdering people would still be part of our daily lives.
    As for romantic relationships outside of your species, how is that any different from mating outside your own race?
    There is nothing wrong about feeling sensual abd romantic feelings for your furry friend, as long as it's not abusive and you respect their sense of space and feelings.
    Are you abusing a dog if you bend over and he starts humping you, how does that even make sense he made the decision to sexually approach you.
    People think of animals as being separate or below humans but that is simply not true.
    Originally posted by Sudo No. Nobody thinks like that under the age of 95 and even then only a small percentage. Maybe the strictest Muslims and Mormons but that's it and nobody goes to them for relationship advice

literally what I said is true: you are lying because it's easier for you to tell yourself this but you know it's not true. I'm not trying to insult you, there is a plethora of information available to do that with besides your involuntary celibacy. You just don't want to admit you're an unfuckable creepy incel so you bullshit.

Just lose your virginity and you'll feel a tiny bit better. You literally have nothing to lose you horrible loser

It's clear to me that your mind is clouded by negativity and evil.
    If you were a healthy and spiritually secure person you wouldn't be so bound to living a meaningless life of sadism and debauchery.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine As for murder and beastiality let me put it this way.
    Murder has always been part of our species abd every animal engages in it.
    If it weren't for the law enforcement murdering people would still be part of our daily lives.
    As for romantic relationships outside of your species, how is that any different from mating outside your own race?
    There is nothing wrong about feeling sensual abd romantic feelings for your furry friend, as long as it's not abusive and you respect their sense of space and feelings.
    Are you abusing a dog if you bend over and he starts humping you, how does that even make sense he made the decision to sexually approach you.
    People think of animals as being separate or below humans but that is simply not true.

You don't know anything about the world at all. You are stupid and weird on a cellular level. This is why the world gave up on you long ago
Jump to Top