User Controls

FBI Director Comey re-opens case into Clinton email scandal.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    http://www.towleroad.com/2016/10/fbi...intons-emails/

[SIZE=48px]Hillary for Prison 2016[/SIZE]
    old
    old

For you maybe.
    lol all because a guy a sent dick pics. Not really, it was all the fault of lawyers.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Ain't shit gonna be done just like everything she's done.
    Ain't shit gonna be done just like everything she's done.

This close to the election having a federal investigation on you reopened cant help you out that much.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^its not going to do anything to her. She's paid her dues, she's are next prez
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they would not have reopened the case without having a good chance of making a conviction.
    a few possibilities:

1. they came across something that Huma/Weiner sent that directly implicates Hillary or DNC higher-ups in a crime (separate from the previous investigation)
    2. they've determined that Trump has good odds of winning, and want to make sure that they've done everything right in terms of investigation to avoid losing face if/when a special probe is called
    3. fbi-anon was right and they do have evidence of high-level criminal activity but have been unable to press forward due to the scale of it - they've now decided on a course of action

also keep in mind that Comey has ties to the Clinton Foundation - he does/did serve on the board of HSBC which has a history of receiving kickbacks from the Foundation... along with the way he handled the previous investigation, it seems extremely unlikely to me that he'd reopen it unless he absolutely had to.
    they would not have reopened the case without having a good chance of making a conviction.
    a few possibilities:

1. they came across something that Huma/Weiner sent that directly implicates Hillary or DNC higher-ups in a crime (separate from the previous investigation)
    2. they've determined that Trump has good odds of winning, and want to make sure that they've done everything right in terms of investigation to avoid losing face if/when a special probe is called
    3. fbi-anon was right and they do have evidence of high-level criminal activity but have been unable to press forward due to the scale of it - they've now decided on a course of action

also keep in mind that Comey has ties to the Clinton Foundation - he does/did serve on the board of HSBC which has a history of receiving kickbacks from the Foundation… along with the way he handled the previous investigation, it seems extremely unlikely to me that he'd reopen it unless he absolutely had to.

I think it's a combination of points one and two.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    OK, digging a bit deeper, two things seem to have forced Comey's hand in this - doesn't negate the other points, but:

1. according to multiple interviews, the FBI staff themselves resent Comey for the way he handled the initial investigation - it was not done professionally and seemed obvious to anyone familiar with investigation protocols that it was brushed under the rug as fast as possible. Immunity was handed out without proper justification, warrants/subpoenas weren't served, statements weren't properly analysed etc. much of the FBI believes that Comey has tarnished their name and is not acting in the interests of the agency.

2. it was the NYPD that initially found the 'new evidence' when investigating Weiner - the implication is that they discovered something pertinent to the investigation and threatened to release it publicly if the FBI did not investigate it properly.

I'm also seeing rumours of leaks being used as a threat - small amounts of information being leaked to encourage Comey to investigate properly, otherwise all of the information is made public. I haven't seen any of this data though so eh.

either way, if the FBI and NYPD have forced Comey to do his job, I would suspect there's definitely something concrete behind it.
    The NYPD has a history of massive corruption. For them to force the FBI to conduct a proper investigation means that its pretty fucking big. Interested to see how Comeboy handles it.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Hopefully she goes to prison and this shit can end, the prison rape video would sell for loads too.
    Strengthen the economy, watch clinton sodomy.
Jump to Top