User Controls

Saddest Anime.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wanna see a sad anime, bros. I already saw Your Name and 35cm/s and the one with Memna-chan, i wanna be sad. I want to experience a beautiful sorrow. Just picture a depressed onion cutting itself. That's how sad it has to be.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Koi kaze
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Koi kaze

It's the SisCon one right? Didn't enjoy it all. Didn't like he art-style, the story was slow and the main character was way too worried about breaking taboos. It could have been a great anime, if it was a love story where the guy wasn't a self-loathing sack of shit.
    Watch らき☆すた with the realization 平野綾 has brain cancer ;_;
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Watch らき☆すた with the realization 平野綾 has brain cancer ;_;

Sorry, dropped it at episode 3. Wasn't entertaining, or sad or evoking any emotion other than boredom up until that point. I saw Lanny posting about MULTI-LAYERED META NARRATIVES. But uh, i just wanted to see cute girls do cute things when i started Lucky Star tbh.
    Post a sad anime nigga. Koi Kaze and Lucky Star don't make the cut.
    kush_blunt Houston

I'm praying for you my darling.
    There aren't any truly sad animes
    You have to find certain context and meaning to derive those emotions from the art form.
    Nihonjin don't get sad otherwise they commit sudoku for dishonoring their race and family.
    Come to think of it you could say Haibane Renmei was really sad
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You have to find certain context and meaning to derive those emotions from the art form.

Koe no Katachi was pretty fucking sad from the get go nigga. No context required.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Come to think of it you could say Haibane Renmei was really sad

Cool, i added it to my bookmarks, the MyAnimePage that is. Seems interesting.
    I was banned from myanimelist for saying niggers and fat people are disgusting and should be killed
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I was banned from myanimelist for saying niggers and fat people are disgusting and should be killed

There's a time and place for everything. And when you're on MyAnimeList it's the time and place to read up on and check out new anime and such.

When you're here it's the time and place to talk about niggers and kikes and fat people and fat nigger kikes.
    Originally posted by Sophie There's a time and place for everything. And when you're on MyAnimeList it's the time and place to read up on and check out new anime and such.

When you're here it's the time and place to talk about niggers and kikes and fat people and fat nigger kikes.

Everywhere and any time is right for calling out subhuman trash!
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Everywhere and any time is right for calling out subhuman trash!

How far has that gotten you in life? If speaking is silver then silence really is golden in some circumstances.
    Originally posted by Sophie How far has that gotten you in life? If speaking is silver then silence really is golden in some circumstances.

Get outta here with that sjw claptrap
    kush_blunt Houston
    kush_blunt Houston
    There's no worst way of missing someone than to be next to them and know you'll never be with them.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is definitely set up to be a tear jerker. Depending on how well you can tolerate cliche musician tropes you might like it a lot.

I fucking loathe Clannad and you have to watch both horrible seasons to get to the only part that's remotely good/tragic but it's definitely consider a "canonical" entry for tragedy anime.

Hachimitsu to Clover and 3-gatsu no Lion (both anime based on manga by the same author, think they have the same production team because the art style is similar and distinctive, good but takes a little getting used to) deal a lot with damaged characters with tragic backstories and varying levels of depression. Hachimitsu no Clover takes longer to develop that angle, so maybe don't start there. Neither are all sad all the time, but I think you might like them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you can judge the hardness of a man based on what tears him.
Jump to Top