User Controls

Atlantis Discovered?

1. Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. totse3.com Space Nigga
    Obbe.. see how it's in the most western part of Africa? also know that the great "Quake" had torn the world apart. some modern people would suggest this as being silly. yet we know that all of the continents look to be a large jigsaw puzzle. Africa seems to neatly sit between North America and the Mexican gulf to that of the curve of south America.

oddly, just off the coast of Florida and the islands south of Florida, there is what looks to be a sunken ancient city.. roads of one. If the western side of africa still was attached to the Americas, then it would be only a hundred miles away from the Eye of Africa's location instead of 7 thousand miles away as it had dragged the continents to its current location.

Also this guy condems the belief of "A million years ago" Plato didn't say The lost city of Atlantis existed shortly before his time. he spoke of an Ancient civilization with great technology. so prior to this round of life on this planet it is possible that humans or some form of had lived a million years prior? the Bible says there was nothing.. but vapors. perhaps a hot place.. before teroforma.
  3. Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by totse3.com Obbe.. see how it's in the most western part of Africa? also know that the great "Quake" had torn the world apart. some modern people would suggest this as being silly. yet we know that all of the continents look to be a large jigsaw puzzle. Africa seems to neatly sit between North America and the Mexican gulf to that of the curve of south America.

oddly, just off the coast of Florida and the islands south of Florida, there is what looks to be a sunken ancient city.. roads of one. If the western side of africa still was attached to the Americas, then it would be only a hundred miles away from the Eye of Africa's location instead of 7 thousand miles away as it had dragged the continents to its current location.

Yes well. I hate to break it to you but when Africa was still stuck to America was like a couple hundred million years ago. There were no people around then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Yes well. I hate to break it to you but when Africa was still stuck to America was like a couple hundred million years ago. There were no people around then.

OK. unless people were re-planted or evolved?

so when the continents were still together, Florida would be about 150-200 miles of the Richat (Eye of Africa) structure. and you look at the coastal drag (reef) off of the USA.. it matches africa's design very closely. if everything was pulled back into it's ancient shape (As is believed) it wouldn't just pull due west into florida, but rotate clockwise and into florida and florida into mexico south of the gulf. Yukitan? the point I am making of this is that the Eye of Africa and the reef of "Road of lost city of Atlantis" would be in the same area if Africa was connected to the Americas.

the point being, instead of ancient aztec ancestors (Who stated that the pyramids were there prior to their existance) wouldn't be a tribe that traveled from say "India" or Eastern Asia to the America's as first believed. but rather what is Egypt now? box pyramids being very close to that of Mexico?

you're only talking about a 1000-2000 travel across land instead of this plus thousands of miles of ocean travel.

the so called Dinosaur killer could of done this.
  5. Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I don't know what you're talking about, but these videos were pretty interesting.
  6. GGG Self Important
    Originally posted by totse3.com OK. unless people were re-planted or evolved?

You took this crazy conspiracy theory and brought it one notch higher. My god.
  7. totse3.com Space Nigga
    All I was saying is in Florida (I believe it was Florida, or one of the islands south) some people found what looks like paved roads. massive size. like a highway. yet some archiologist or whatever the proper form of science, stated that it was natural in formation. but then they started finding statues and shit.. they believe no way were these statues on sunken ships. there was no log of such thing that could be found.

there are apparently areas that look like that off the Lesbo islands in greece where an actual town sank from a massive quake. (that land mass in Greece was not the Atatian event. it happened like a thousand years ago or some shit)

anyhoo

My point was that had African actually connected to florida at one time before the great rift-shift whatever. instead of being half a world away in distance, the distance would of been a few months of walking time. this makes more sense of why Step Pyramids in Mexico and central America exist if it would of only been a few thousand miles from Egypt. Some of the pyramids were built by the Mayan people but the Mayans say that some of the pyramids and circular stones and Monolith and giant heads all pre-existed them. that they learned from the original Pyramids dated much older.

why was that hard to understand?
  8. totse3.com Space Nigga
    What if the great Atlantis fell because of the Dinosaur-killing asteroid?

Boom.. right in the gulf region of the US and Mexico. Kabooooooooosha

pushed all that land away from each other.. yet somehow the pyramids stood erect!
Jump to Top