User Controls

game I invented so I can click on my name

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    name a band that is also a noun and decide which is better the noun or the band and why

example: franz ferdinand

the band is obviously better because they're a rhythm driven Scottish alt punk band and he's a faggot who got pwnt and wrecked the ottoman Empire

Marianas trench: obviously the trench is better because it's an awesome geographical anomaly and they're a faux edgy bunch of Canadian pop punk heterosexuals

discuss or don't I just want to click on my name
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The Cure.

I'd rather have the cure than not.

But I do like them.
    I'll take RHCP over actual chilli peppers though.

I'm not much into spicy things.
    Queen and Prince...

I'll take their music in both cases, and not just because they are musically appreciable (which they are), but because I'm also not a big fan of monarchic governments.
    Backstreet Boys... I'll take the band, because I'm not much into boys, especially the kind you might run into in the back streets.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Guns N' Roses... I guess I'll take the band, because I don't have much use for weaponry or foliage.
    Butthole Surfers... I can't even remember what a single song of theirs sounds like, but I'll take the band anyway because, well, we're talking about people who surf buttholes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Holy fuck... Barenaked Ladies... Try and guess which one I'll take.

Garbage... It's an easy choice because garbage is undesired refuse, whereas the band is...

Actually, I'm not too sure on this one.
    There is no doubt in my mind that I would choose a poppish ska band with a hot blonde lead singer over a casual catch phrase.
    Blondie... See numerous references above about how horny I am and then come ask me if I'll take some disco music or an actual woman.
    you made this thread good
    Nickelback... Damn right I want my nickel back, you can keep Chad Kroeger.

Five cents all the way.
    the Beatles. coolest bugs ever and the band was full of British people
    Air Supply... Hmm, being able to breathe the oxygen necessary to live, or listening to "I'm all out of love..."
    He he he... Hole.
    Nirvana and Oasis both sound like an excellent refuge from the trauma's of life. Musically and literally. So I am undecided.
    In addition to not wanting to meet boys in back streets, I'm not too keen on meeting them at pet shops either.

So again, I'll go with the band on this one.
    Spice Girls sound alright, at least the latter part - but regarding the first, are we talking synthetic marijuana or food flavoring?
    I see a lot of hyper-religious folk proselytizing their beliefs around town, and it's kind of annoying, so I will state favor for the Manic Street Preachers.
Jump to Top