User Controls

several notes about self awareness

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    1. HTS seems like a good guy/girl/lesion with a good amount of self awareness for a species that almost fundamentally lacks self awareness.

2. pettygaymachine is clearly a version and everything he types needs to be taken in this context (ignored)

3. Americans lack the self awareness to realize how ridiculous they have been looking to the rest of the world. They have become a joke and the Trump presidency is the equivalent of a guy who felated a dog at the office Christmas party then goes back to work in the new year (term) as if nothing happened. He made America embarrassing again (previous period being the William Henry Harrison days)

4. I'm tired of being a nigger and no good will come of it. I'm so much better at being white. My girlfriend literally called me a nigger tonight and I called her a mud duck since she isn't completely white like me. I'm literally going to not be detrimental to my immediate community.

5. Norman Mailer was a very self aware author. I can't believe he isn't more popular.

6. I was the only white person in a mosque today and surprised a brother with some Arabic words I knew. It was a good time and I knew it was going to be

7. I am still trying to figure out where violence works in the context of my life and the world. On "da skr33tz" violence is admired but it's usually loose, manic and messy. The sexy violence is controlled organized and calculated. Making this work in a personal context is hard without losing yourself while still achieving the ends you wish to occur

8. Every male in the world has measured their penis at least once which is actually really gay when you think about it because quantifying it puts it up against other penises and touching penises is totally gay bro

9. Being vegetarian or vegan is unnatural and against human biology. Isn't it crazy waka flocka flame is vegan?

10. Richard Pryor is the best stand up comic of all time. The fire that consumed his soul from freebasing coke with everclear is the embodiment of charisma and every fucking rapper has aspired to attain it since but just became self effacing caricatures.

Also, Reggie Watts sold out so quick holy fuck

Eric Andre is underrated but who gives a shit how he's rated. Smart black people are typically more self aware than smart white people.

This thread will get 16 replies and none will be interesting

dickbus
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    If HTS is who I think he is, he's a pussy for not fighting chunt. Good guy though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES PREACH BROTHER
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    A few notes of my own coming from a white female who grew up with every opportunity from a well to do family etc etc

1.In this country there is a cycle that continues generation to generation. Not just blacks but those living in poverty.

2. The focus is always putting a few extra cents in a welfare check, instead of focussing more on the children and their educations and their opportunity, to stop the cycle. I have a way but won't go into that right now.

3. People say that it's up to the individual to make something of themselves, "for this is America, after all ". Those people have obviously never lived in the projects or the hood. It's very rare a person has the ability to see beyond their walls they are stuck behind, with out anyone to properly show them how.

4. When It comes to blacks/ African American whatever suits you, people, especially racists, love to show statistics of percentages in jail etc... That is a product of proverty, not race.

On the same but different note... This cycle of which I speak does go back to the times of slaves. Yes I know people love to say it was so long ago get over it... Well it's just the cycle again. Even after slavery blacks were not educated nor prepared for life outside of slavery. They were put in what now are projects under the guise of being able to have something of their own. However it was only to keep them separated in their own area away from whites. Therein the cycle we still have today began

This could have been fixed a long time ago and not with affirmative action as that only made blacks the brunt of any white who didn't get in college or didn't get a job... There is another way
    this was a pretty inspired shitpost because I was sober literally brought on by reading a HTS post where I thought he might be the world's first tranny with a modicum of self awareness and just snowballed from there

sploo you are such a massive failure your life peaked when you were 16 and solved a rubix cube and fucked a Russian girl who got off to drowning children. I'd say it's not too late but it probably is
    Originally posted by Sudo this was a pretty inspired shitpost because I was sober literally brought on by reading a HTS post where I thought he might be the world's first tranny with a modicum of self awareness and just snowballed from there

sploo you are such a massive failure your life peaked when you were 16 and solved a rubix cube and fucked a Russian girl who got off to drowning children. I'd say it's not too late but it probably is

i can walk
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i can walk

I can function
    Originally posted by Sudo this was a pretty inspired shitpost because I was sober literally brought on by reading a HTS post where I thought he might be the world's first tranny with a modicum of self awareness and just snowballed from there

I wrote a novel regarding only the parts I read of your novel

Adhd sorry it's hard to keep my concentration long
    Tommy Lund Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i can walk

Well, you'r not Infamous Big J then. 😎
    speaking of the absence of legs, where the fuck has stupid noob been? he posted all day when I first got here and I haven't seen him since. He must have fallen down and his computer is just out if reach
    OK I'm gonna like make a rule...i get lost in conversations when I KNOW WTF is being talked about. Since I was an ex dher... Like I was I didn't leave cuz it closed I left well before. Anyway can you guys stop being so cliquey and explain some shit to the blond up in here... I got no idea
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    To me it's very obvious between those who are self aware and those are aren't. You can't necessarily determine it from looking at someone or a brief series of encounters but after enough interaction and observation it becomes self evident.

People who generally boast about accomplishments or tend to have those "one up" type of responses or stories are classic cases of un-selfawareness. They're goal is to prove to themselves and others thst they are worthy, important, of value, when that's generally not the case but of course they aren't aware of what they're doing or how they're behaving. I think it's a good thing to be self conscious to a degree that you recognize how your actions affect other people and how those people will likely respond to that.

Much respect to people who can admit faults, not claim to be know-it-alls, and contain the ability to look at things rationally and with a level head, despite the heated nature that can be involved.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo I can function

i did a nanogram of hydromorphone for my cripple will i spend another 3 years in jail?? the halfway house is too comfy i dont want to give up everything i got going for me
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych I wrote a novel regarding only the parts I read of your novel

Adhd sorry it's hard to keep my concentration long

I read it but I didn't find it interesting, insightful or relevant to this thread. Thanks for sharing though, do it again on another topic
    Originally posted by mmQ To me it's very obvious between those who are self aware and those are aren't. You can't necessarily determine it from looking at someone or a brief series of encounters but after enough interaction and observation it becomes self evident.

People who generally boast about accomplishments or tend to have those "one up" type of responses or stories are classic cases of un-selfawareness. They're goal is to prove to themselves and others thst they are worthy, important, of value, when that's generally not the case but of course they aren't aware of what they're doing or how they're behaving. I think it's a good thing to be self conscious to a degree that you recognize how your actions affect other people and how those people will likely respond to that.

Much respect to people who can admit faults, not claim to be know-it-alls, and contain the ability to look at things rationally and with a level head, despite the heated nature that can be involved.

That's like 95% of the entire internet well screw it the entire world. For some reason people think they are stronger to stand by their guns even when those guns are piss poor wrong and proven so. Actually those that can say "hey you're right" are the strong ones jmo
    Originally posted by Sudo I read it but I didn't find it interesting, insightful or relevant to this thread. Thanks for sharing though, do it again on another topic

Lol lol. Okay my bad. I felt I was all sophisticated and open minded and shit. Well suck my ass, hamster balls.

😀by the way thats me being mean... I'm terrible at it
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i did a nanogram of hydromorphone for my cripple will i spend another 3 years in jail?? the halfway house is too comfy i dont want to give up everything i got going for me

oh how I wish I spent my life huffing starter fluid in my mom's basement playing runescape and smoking so much fake weed I hallucinate I'm a quasi semblance of a living organism
    Originally posted by Sudo oh how I wish I spent my life huffing starter fluid in my mom's basement playing runescape and smoking so much fake weed I hallucinate I'm a quasi semblance of a living organism

sounds pleasurable and very totse chic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo speaking of the absence of legs, where the fuck has stupid noob been? he posted all day when I first got here and I haven't seen him since. He must have fallen down and his computer is just out if reach

Snoob is a good example of Un self aware. Even if he thinks he is, or is to an extent, guys like him are so programmed to generally have a main agenda and one track mind which they are scared to consider the possibility of it being wrong or at the very least not as right as he might think.

Ive gone to some very informative talks on campus of adults talking about controversial subject matter and its always civil and done in a respectful manner, in the understanding that there's enough self awareness with these folks that they realize we aren't always right and we may in fact be right too, but the "I know I'm right and nothing you can do will change my mind" ive always found to be embarrassing and a clear indicator of a lack of self awareness in that sense that outside opinions don't equate to stupidity and inferiority to your own opinions.

Obviously nobody WANTS to be wrong, but I think true self awareness is accepting that you can be wrong, and regerding certain issues you very likely are. People are scared to be wrong--it's humbling, tarnished egos, and can be felt as though due to being incorrect about one thing dimishes one's credibility therefore nobody will take them seriously about other matters.
    hes busy blaming the jedis for the rain and everything else ever with easily digestible facebook nazi propaganda
Jump to Top