User Controls

White people lol

Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    OK this isn't a real race thread cuz I find them to be ignorant and full of bs. However if you haven't watched this ever, you should it's funny as fuck

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych OK this isn't a real race thread cuz I find them to be ignorant and full of bs. However if you haven't watched this ever, you should it's funny as fuck

Yeah i like dynamite hack. There from here in Austin. There actual music os better than that cover though
    WellHung Black Hole
    op how many dudes have u screwed? I get the feeling with you, that it's well over 50...👍
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dem niggas be keepin it real YO!!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT dem niggas be keepin it real YO!!

wut do u know about niggers, Hillbilly Hank? You have only lived in trailer parks.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I only lived in two parks, one had 8 trailers and I lived there for 6 months abd the other one only had 4 in it I lived there a year.
    Ive bought 6 real houses off craigslist and sold em on CL
    Ive also sold 7 to 13 trailers on Cl that I got given to me.

but who the fuck are you to be sayin shit you family sponge livin with ur granny after you run ur mum n dad into the poor house and now that granny is in the pooor house ur motel hoppin with ur government check like a nigger on the run STFU faggot
    WellHung Black Hole
    🤣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT I only lived in two parks, one had 8 trailers and I lived there for 6 months abd the other one only had 4 in it I lived there a year.
    Ive bought 6 real houses off craigslist and sold em on CL
    Ive also sold 7 to 13 trailers on Cl that I got given to me.

but who the fuck are you to be sayin shit you family sponge livin with ur granny after you run ur mum n dad into the poor house and now that granny is in the pooor house ur motel hoppin with ur government check like a nigger on the run STFU faggot

U mad lil brolo. You should probably suck a dick and calm down
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As a white person i can confirm this is exactly how we live and what we do.
    you wish I was mad but what you silly troll niggas don't realize I am a waster of troll internet time,, you see I will post a little rant and you silly niggas freak the fuck out crying about my post sayin I'm mad. and me, well I'm sittin back watchin tv and smokin weed laughin ar ur asses freakin over my bait I laid out for you.

Mat already knows this cuz as you can see he just posted an emogie and left it alone but you always take it by the cock, balls deep.

::
Jump to Top