User Controls

Since when do stores not carry ammonia?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    I had to hit up Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a couple grocery stores and not of these motherfuckers were holding any ammonia. The fuck people cleanin' they damn houses with, amirite?

Just tryina' cook up a little crack for a chill Friday night but shit done changed in the new millennium.

I swear it's gettin' hard out here for a pimp, that much I can say.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks I had to hit up … Shoppers Drug Mart

Hello, Canada. From whence do you hail?

PS: send me that btc and I'll teach you to distill amonia from pee*

Originally posted by HTS Hello, Canada. From whence do you hail?

Vancouver.

Well, thereabouts. I was born in Surrey and lived in and around the Greater Vancouver area for most of my life.

And occasionally in Ottawa, off and on, because my dad is a civil servant / government worker.

And yourself? If I had to guess, Ontario, probably somewhere around Toronto?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by gadzooks Just tryina' cook up a little crack

That might be part of why you can’t buy it; plus, isn’t it used in bomb making?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    drink it

wut could go wrong.

Originally posted by Technologist That might be part of why you can’t buy it; plus, isn’t it used in bomb making?

That occurred to me on some level, but, I mean, there are so many other dangerous items for sale at big mainstream stores. I could have bought a can of gas and some matches, or an axe, or even just grabbed a 2 x 4 piece of plywood and started knocking motherfuckers the fuck out...

But ammonia?
    Originally posted by totse3.com drink it

wut could go wrong.

I totally miss the class Totse phrase "huff raid!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah there’s lots of stuff that we used to be able to purchase that were thought to be a safe product at one time.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks And yourself? If I had to guess, Ontario, probably somewhere around Toronto?

S T E E L T O W N
    Originally posted by HTS S T E E L T O W N

I had to look that up.

Hamilton?

I can only say I've heard of it. I probably haven't been there. I did drive through Toronto a couple times as a kid; once to New York City, and a couple times to Niagara Falls.

But yeah, the whole south Ontario region is a confusing mess to me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks I had to look that up.

Hamilton?

I can only say I've heard of it. I probably haven't been there. I did drive through Toronto a couple times as a kid; once to New York City, and a couple times to Niagara Falls.

But yeah, the whole south Ontario region is a confusing mess to me.

You probably drove through or roght past Hamilton to get to Niagra Falls. :)
    Originally posted by HTS You probably drove through or roght past Hamilton to get to Niagra Falls. :)

Probably. I also remember a Kingston, which would always make think of Jamaica.

We would always stop in Kingston to grab a Wendy's Frosty or something like that for the trip.

It was some classic family tradition shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gadzooks Probably. I also remember a Kingston, which would always make think of Jamaica.

We would always stop in Kingston to grab a Wendy's Frosty or something like that for the trip.

It was some classic family tradition shit.

That sounds nice and nostalgic. Reminds me of my youth too. *sigh*

How would our young selves react if they knew who we were to become, I wonder? Crack is whack, my dude. 😅
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS That sounds nice and nostalgic. Reminds me of my youth too. *sigh*

How would our young selves react if they knew who we were to become, I wonder? Crack is whack, my dude. 😅

Holy fuck I wonder that all the time.

I kinda want to travel back in time and blow a huge hit of crack smoke into my 10 year old self and be like "get cool like me." :sunglasses:

But for real, to be honest, I don't so much regret the drugs, I guess I just regret the fact that I made them so central to my life.

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't so much warn myself about drugs per se, but more about the general need to consider the future whenever making potentially life-altering decisions. Sure, experiment a bit, but expand your horizons onto other things to.

Or something of that nature.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Dollar Gee always has it.
    Originally posted by 🐿 Dollar Gee always has it.

Is that some kind of dollar store chain? Where they be at?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    You don't need it. i don't trust you. Use apple Vinegar to clean your house instead.
    It's very hard to find pure chemicals for sale anymore.

Part of it is the nanny state, part of it is that there's more money to be made in selling you branded drain cleaner with perfume for 10 x the price of a pure acid or base.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Get a 25kg ammonium sulfate 21-0-0 from a garden supply
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's only one place in Canada which sells pure ammonia, and that's HomeHardware, and there's only one brand that HomeHardware sells which contains pure ammonia, and that's the "Home" brand.

https://www.homehardware.ca/en/900ml-ammonia-all-purpose-cleaner/p/4521716
Jump to Top