Make America Great Again

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Vote Democratic this coming Tuesday.

Drain the swamp!
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Ghost Black Hole
    America is great as long as you have Trump, don't vote
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Why not vote for a different party or an independent?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Nil Why not vote for a different party or an independent?

I’d love it if the independents could garner enough clout in the US to be a sustainable political party. That would be great to have people govern with an independent mind.

As it is right now, they only take votes away from one candidate or another.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Technologist As it is right now

And a long time to come with that mindset.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Okie dokey.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    make america suffer again, mandatory mustard gas for everyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Sooooo stl are you happy with how the elections turned out?
    😃😃😃
    Ban political parties

All elected officials must run on their own merits

Make affiliation with a political party punishable by firing squad

It's the only way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Ban political parties

All elected officials must run on their own merits

Make affiliation with a political party punishable by firing squad

It's the only way

you're getting close to the answer, so I endorse this message
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Ban political parties

AND WHO WOULD BAN THEM? A GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH A SIMILAR INTEREST IN AFFAIRS OF GOVERNING?
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    I registered to vote too late. they wouldn't let me vote. :( I've only voted once before in my whole life. that's all changed. I'll be voting here after especially after seeing what's taken place since trump has been in office. I'll be paying closer attention to it. It's been a real eye opener.and not just with politics and every day shananagains between americans.

I probably wouldn't have taken much notice if it hadn't became obvious that our leaders our own president went to great lengths to turn one party against the other as if they were enemies. we are all americans here. what happens effects us all so that threw me.

since then I've been doing a lot of research and study. I've read the budget proposals before being passed and after, researched the deficit, the inner workings of corporations, who runs the show, climate change,and that's just the tip of the iceberg of my research.
    I found out more than I've ever wanted to know and I'm not even close to all I want to know.

I don't subscribe to any one political party. I'm observing them all. cut throat political agendas that target against hard working americans, parties that target against vulnerable americans, and the unquenchable greed of the wealthy piss me off.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Sooooo stl are you happy with how the elections turned out?
    😃😃😃

I'm happy that the Dems will control the House and be able to investigate Trump.

I'm very unhappy that the Trump clone, Josh Hawley, defeated Claire McCaskill for Senator here in Missouri. He has this whole "sincere" act down pat as he looks in the camera and tells you how he is for excluding insurance companies from making people pay for pre existing conditions when he, as Attorney General, filed a lawsuit to kill the Affordable Care Act in Missouri. Just two years ago he ran adds criticizing politicians for "climbing the ladder" of political jobs and then almost immediately started running for the Senate. He is a piece of scum who only won because of the millions and millions of out-of-state dark money.

McCaskill was a middle-of-the-road politician who was known to work well with Republicans and deserved better by the citizens of this state.
    Originally posted by playingindirt I registered to vote too late. they wouldn't let me vote. :( I've only voted once before in my whole life. that's all changed. I'll be voting here after especially after seeing what's taken place since trump has been in office. I'll be paying closer attention to it. It's been a real eye opener.and not just with politics and every day shananagains between americans.

I probably wouldn't have taken much notice if it hadn't became obvious that our leaders our own president went to great lengths to turn one party against the other as if they were enemies. we are all americans here. what happens effects us all so that threw me.

since then I've been doing a lot of research and study. I've read the budget proposals before being passed and after, researched the deficit, the inner workings of corporations, who runs the show, climate change,and that's just the tip of the iceberg of my research.
    I found out more than I've ever wanted to know and I'm not even close to all I want to know.

I don't subscribe to any one political party. I'm observing them all. cut throat political agendas that target against hard working americans, parties that target against vulnerable americans, and the unquenchable greed of the wealthy piss me off.

I hope that one day, in a classroom a century from now, this post is used as an example of why the United States was destroyed by a nuclear bomb
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box you're getting close to the answer, so I endorse this message

Pretty sure the only true "answer" is human extinction

Clearly we are unfit to govern ourselves
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Pretty sure the only true "answer" is human extinction

Clearly we are unfit to govern ourselves

nope, you missed the mark, you went too far. there's no need for human extinction. everything balances itself out.

im just sad that people are going to continue to blame the politicians instead of the gods, some people are inherently slaves. not that you should "blame" the gods but you should definitely talk to them.

maybe if you're feeling hercules level we could even fuck up some gods up but pm me about that on the low down
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I hope that one day, in a classroom a century from now, this post is used as an example of why the United States was destroyed by a nuclear bomb

at the rate we're going it won't make any difference. if we don't blow ourselves up first we're screwing up our health and our planet. people think they're safe with their health conscious illusions with organic food which is horse puckey and we keep sucking in pollinates.
    the regulations are not near strict enough.
    our pollutants will cause us more damage. mental illness is steadily on the rise in part due to the harmful affects our bad habits and pollutants.

EPA is becoming more and more dominated by well known polluters.
    and for a long time many different weird harmful substances has gone into our food, every day products, toxins being pumped into the earth, the air, and so on.
    there are places right here in america that are still uninhabitable. picher oklahoma is still considered the most toxic place in america.
    all the toxins we breath, eat,wear, our devices and all that we're being told are safe like experimental medications is focused around making a buck. people are losing their *hit. we're all doomed I tell you! lmao! :p
    Originally posted by playingindirt at the rate we're going it won't make any difference. if we don't blow ourselves up first we're screwing up our health and our planet. people think they're safe with their health conscious illusions with organic food which is horse puckey and we keep sucking in pollinates.
    the regulations are not near strict enough.
    our pollutants will cause us more damage. mental illness is steadily on the rise in part due to the harmful affects our bad habits and pollutants.

EPA is becoming more and more dominated by well known polluters.
    and for a long time many different weird harmful substances has gone into our food, every day products, toxins being pumped into the earth, the air, and so on.
    there are places right here in america that are still uninhabitable. picher oklahoma is still considered the most toxic place in america.
    all the toxins we breath, eat,wear, our devices and all that we're being told are safe like experimental medications is focused around making a buck. people are losing their *hit. we're all doomed I tell you! lmao! :p

lmfao suck a fucking dick, you're such a pussy. talking about toxic shit. fuck you. all my glasses are made of lead just to feel roman. nuke the whales etc etc
    Originally posted by Ghost AND WHO WOULD BAN THEM? A GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH A SIMILAR INTEREST IN AFFAIRS OF GOVERNING?

yes. the feudal lords.
Jump to Top