User Controls

Driving in the snow

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Was on a road trip heading home last night and was driving in near whiteout. It was like the first time I did shrooms in the winter as a teenager. I was going 90k but felt like I wasn’t moving just White coming down and the faint road lines. Was pretty trippy
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Why did you only do shrooms in the winter as a teenager? couldn't handle them in the other 3 seasons?
    First time I did shrooms we were walking on a soccer field and it was snowing heavily. My buddy was throwing snowballs at me and I started running and it felt like I went into some weird grid world. There was a simpsons episode where homer went into a cartoon and the ground was black with green grid lines. That’s where I was in the snow. Super fun/trippy adventure
    Originally posted by Dregs Why did you only do shrooms in the winter as a teenager? couldn't handle them in the other 3 seasons?

Did them many other seasons but first time was Winter. Haven’t done them in a while but I will again one day. And I’m growing some magical cacti so I’m thinking about tripping on a birthday in 10 years or so
    does anyone remember someone used to have in their signature on zoklet, "get stoned in the snow"
Jump to Top