User Controls

Nothing compares 2 U

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Erica Murica, She was the most beautiful girl I've ever been with I would fuck her like a level 69 warlock, she taught me a lot of things with out a poison apple, but rather instead an egg on top (literally everything taste better with an egg on top) and saying "right" over and over makes you "right"

I honestly don't think I will ever have another designated slampig like that in this nation. I went to the store and I picked up a can of chef boyardee and it all came flooding back at 6am and I was like "fucking bullshit!" and started to get all teary and some dude asked me "bromo are you alright?" and I was yeah I have to go now.

It felt like it was the worst damn day of my life and but unfortunately not my last.

I vacuum my place pretty regularly but I still find her hair every where after 5 months, i thought about hitting her up and seeing how she's feeling now but I think I will leave it alone, somethings are so hard to say even though you say them everyday, so I just wrap my lips around a cool black pepsi coke.

The sex was so good that I don't really try hard to get laid anymore I have wavves and wavves of slammers at my disposal put nothing helps and no one else, but my love Erica Murica. I remember on the fourth of july over a year ago we had a blast, sh was wearing a t-shirt with the murican flag and eagle on it, but i guess at the same time she was kind of a bimbo.

I miss her so much, but I have a knack for always saying the wrong thing. But its because I suffer from the sexiest learning disability sexlexia.

When I told her I love her and she said this isn't love, I felt like my heart needed glue.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rest easy in the knowledge that in your next life Erica will again be part of it.

A wise old witch once told me we come to this Earth many times and learn a little more each time and the people you meet/know you meet again in the next life (and theirs).

Your father may be your son in your next life, your mother may be your sister...and Erica may be your Brother.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if i were in that situation i would listen to this
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Rest easy in the knowledge that in your next life Erica will again be part of it.

A wise old witch once told me we come to this Earth many times and learn a little more each time and the people you meet/know you meet again in the next life (and theirs).

Your father may be your son in your next life, your mother may be your sister…and Erica may be your Brother.

Yeah that would suck, but i guess you can't always get what you want.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if i were in that situation i would listen to this

I dug it
    bumpy boopertons cat

*runsaway*
Jump to Top