User Controls

Full on hikikomori experiment

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Starting from 1/1/2020 to 1/1/2030 (Jesus it's going to be the fucking 2030s soon) I'm going to completely avoid any contact with what is going on in the fleshnet.
    The only interaction I'll have with the outside world is when my okaa takes me somewhere to eat or when I ride my bike around town to film (for archival purposes).
    I will however not browse the web, I won't read any news, go to any forums or image boards or youtube or the web.
    If I need information I'll get it from books, like for programming.
    I am going to completely isolate myself from the fleshnet and what is happening outside of my own world.
    I might however keep a YouTube channel as a vlog and I'll document my experience but I'll use AdBlock and noscript to ensure that I see nothing.
    For the year of 2019 I'll spend everyday downloading various things that aren't jedied to my Nas so I'll have stuff to occupy me with.
    Most of my time in the 2020s will be spent getting high and playing PS2 games, but I'll try and be productive as well making music and possibly learning to program and or animate.
    Maybe I'll make it my goal to be making an anime series by the 30s.
    Another possibility is that I will legit become a serial killer or mass shooter in the 30s.
    I've been wanting to do this for a very long time and with the world going to complete shit and everything being jedi and catering to handsome and well tanned individuals now seems like the best time to drop out and tune out of influences from the fleshnet and world outside my own.
    I might work on improving my grammar and strengthening my vocabulary then go on to write and publish novels.
    Maybe instead of an anime series I'll write a series of fiction books and sell them for a living.
    Actually now that I think about that ... it sounds like the best idea.
    I just had a brilliant plan
    I'm going to make visual novels
    Just a warning in case you're serious:

I did this from 2005 to 2012, except I had to go to school, but I never said a word to anyone while there. I was eventually forced to end it due to having to get a job.

My speech skills atrophied so much that even to this day I still have trouble stringing sentences together.

I originally thought it was a drug related issue but it persisted even after ceasing drug use.

Unfortunately the only person here that could give you truly long term observations of the effects of prolonged solitude is now presumed deceased.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Just a warning in case you're serious:

I did this from 2005 to 2012, except I had to go to school, but I never said a word to anyone while there. I was eventually forced to end it due to having to get a job.

My speech skills atrophied so much that even to this day I still have trouble stringing sentences together.

I originally thought it was a drug related issue but it persisted even after ceasing drug use.

Unfortunately the only person here that could give you truly long term observations of the effects of prolonged solitude is now presumed deceased.

That happened to me at first I thought it was brain damage from all the alcohol but it was probably developmental.
    I have always been very introverted and after my single digit years (which back then I only had a few friends but I was still very alone and introverted) I basically stopped all contact with the outside world aside for my family.
    My whole life the only outlet for socializing I have is through the internet.
    I stopped going to school and became a hikikomori at 12.
    I literally grew up on 4chan and TOTSE.
    Lmao when the people at TOTSE found out I was so young they would give me a lot of shit.
    But yeah I can see why people think I'm schizophrenic.
    I grew up in a fantasy world and my demeanor and speech evolved on their own without much external influence.
    I'm not crazy I just never had "proper" socialization which lead me to develop into my own unique person.
    I don't hate this and will do it again in any of my future lifetimes if reincarnation is a thing.
    I hope I don't offend you, but the reality is no one cares if you stay in your room playing old video games and smoking the herbal jedi. You just need to find someone to keep delivering you food and electricity.

You're basically planning a decade long emotional rut.

It's just totally boring, uninteresting and pointless.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force I hope I don't offend you, but the reality is no one cares if you stay in your room playing old video games and smoking the herbal jedi. You just need to find someone to keep delivering you food and electricity.

You're basically planning a decade long emotional rut.

It's just totally boring, uninteresting and pointless.

You only find it to be boring, uninteresting and pointless because you are an uninteresting, boring and pointless person.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You only find it to be boring, uninteresting and pointless because you are an uninteresting, boring and pointless person.

That's not even a good insult bro. I mean think about it, what it means if an uninteresting, boring and pointless person finds something to be uninteresting, boring and pointless.

You might be better off trying to get a job that isn't nigger tier cart shunting and trying to fit in with society a big more.

What happened to your VR fascination?
    Originally posted by Majestic 12 : The UFO Science Task Force That's not even a good insult bro. I mean think about it, what it means if an uninteresting, boring and pointless person finds something to be uninteresting, boring and pointless.

You might be better off trying to get a job that isn't nigger tier cart shunting and trying to fit in with society a big more.

What happened to your VR fascination?

The fact that all you can come up with is an empty insult is your issue not mine.
    Aside for what I stated in the thread there are many aspects to this that make it an interesting journey.
    Leave it to a dullard like yourself to be unable to recognize this.
    For one this will give me the room and time to free myself from external influence and develop into my own person and live in my own world, then eventually when I view the outside world again it'll be like time traveling, whereas if I viewed it from the net the constant exposure would cause me to lose that experience.
    Being a hikikomori is a form of meditation and spiritualism.
    But to ahead and mock me while you shoot meth and obsess about when you'll get laid or whatever inane nonsense you live for.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine The fact that all you can come up with is an empty insult is your issue not mine.
    Aside for what I stated in the thread there are many aspects to this that make it an interesting journey.
    Leave it to a dullard like yourself to be unable to recognize this.
    For one this will give me the room and time to free myself from external influence and develop into my own person and live in my own world, then eventually when I view the outside world again it'll be like time traveling, whereas if I viewed it from the net the constant exposure would cause me to lose that experience.
    Being a hikikomori is a form of meditation and spiritualism.
    But to ahead and mock me while you shoot meth and obsess about when you'll get laid or whatever inane nonsense you live for.

I'm wasn't insulting or mocking you.

You thinking I am is just you projecting on others what you feel like you need to.

I mean do you think what you're undertaking is interesting to anyone?

And video games aren't spiritual. They're mental chewing gum, intellectual opium, electronic mammon.

A spiritual hermit goes off to live alone in solitude, away from distractions, to pray, fast, seek knowledge, contemplate life, and cleanse his soul. A spiritual hermit will pray for the sanctification of the world and pray the benefit and betterment of mankind, and for a reconciliation of man and God.

You're just lying around staring at a screen.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'm interested in what it can do to a person, would be interesting to see though you won't be on here so I dunno.
    Good luck.
    Cliffnotes bitch.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im almost impressed this his first post that is this many words and doesn't have a shitty edm song.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do meth and the shadow people will be the only friends you need
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im almost impressed this his first post that is this many words and doesn't have a shitty edm song.

You don't even know what edm is
    Go back to jerking off to slipknot music videos
    Originally posted by Number13 I'm interested in what it can do to a person, would be interesting to see though you won't be on here so I dunno.
    Good luck.

If I make a documentary about my journey would you buy it?
    Madman African Astronaut
    This guy atrophies, just look at his jedi body
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    EDM =electronic dance music.
    I'm 51 and even I know that.
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm thinking about buying a Zogulus Rift... but I'm worried...

Will it turn me into someone like you? 😵
Jump to Top