User Controls

any RC vendors that take paypal?

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i dont feel like fucking w bitcoin and my money is already in paypal

i found one but they dont ship to usa

i want to order some DMT analogs im getting bored of smoking fentanyl spice
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    In all seriousness, why not fuck with Bitcoin?

I'm not some kind of big fan of the shit, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you live in the U.S., consider yourself lucky, because you have more/better options.

Here in Canada, it took months before Coinbase increased my weekly purchase limit.
    because i have limited money in the first place so its not worth the hassle for 30$ when i can buy a 4gram bag of double strength spice off the clearnet instead. i found a vendor selling 4-ac0-dmt 250mg for 30$ but they wont ship to USA with tracking
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hey man i live within walking distance of a bitcoin vending machine. You send me the funds I send you the coin and you also send me the spice

Win win win win.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    You can email and ask if it'd be possible and your only way of paying or something. I've had not necessarily RC vendors but pharma vendors create or let me send to a colleague of theirs paypal. They just tell you don't say nothin bout no pills lol
    i found a benzo vendor USA based that takes paypal but i dont find benzos to be very fun. i want psychedelics or dissociatives or empathogens. synthetic cannabinoids are my drug of choice but i KNOW if i order pure spice powder ill end up killing myself from a nuclear overdose
    Ghost Black Hole
    Send it all to me

Think about it, your first act of true altruism in the name of the quantum tetrahedron instead of self indulgent hedonism you will enable me to destroy myself

Like a true religious teacher
    -

Originally posted by Ghost Send it all to me

Think about it, your first act of true altruism in the name of the quantum tetrahedron instead of self indulgent hedonism you will enable me to destroy myself

Like a true religious teacher

i founded triangle the destruction is supposed to spiral inwards of the tet not outwards
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hook a word up. Karma
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    You can still get synth noids in American head shops? I've went to every head shop in my city looking for spice for years and even to this day they haven't been selling it since that one negro in charge passed some stupid bill
    i order it online
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Just keep checking localbitcoins cash by mail ads until someone posts a low enough minnimum amount.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla because i have limited money in the first place

Get your paper up, son.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'll send you a Roy of meth for a Roy of roy
Jump to Top