User Controls

I did a funny one last week

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I thought the pigs were gonna charge me with some bullshit so I cashed out just over a grand I had saved and went off to enjoy myself while I still could. So I hooked up with this Romanian prostitute for a few hours. 18 year old with these cute gypsy looks and a lovely shaped little ass on her. Paid 360 for 3 hours to this woman when I first went in the flat then she took me thru into the bedroom and intro'd me. This bitch didn't speak a word of English, let me do pretty much anything but had her phone and watched Romanian rap videos while I banged her for 3 hours, lol. Pretty weird banging a chick you can't talk to, I was gonna ask for a Goldie but thought asking just for a blowjob was hard enough work, so didn't bother with that in the end. Besides she sure had the nicest little pussy I banged in a while.

So, AMA

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Did you secretly or with her knowledge get photos or videos of her?
    Ghost Black Hole
    The fuck happened to your name
    Originally posted by totse3.com Did you secretly or with her knowledge get photos or videos of her?

Nope, she on adult work by the name ana, search for 18 in bristol area and you'll see her pix

Originally posted by Ghost The fuck happened to your name

Is my alt. Feds took my lap which is set to sign in on my main so don't want those sick fucks checking all my posts here.

Ghost Black Hole
    700 posts on an alt?

Whatever you say, officer
    I got banned like 5 times coz of that stupid taboo game in it

Jump to Top