Food! Glorious Food! Glorious Food!

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Yum

Yum

Yummmmmm

Fatty fat season is finally here

About to be super lit na mean?πŸ˜‹β€οΈ

Fuck with me.πŸ€™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ₯‚πŸ₯§πŸ»
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Let the lettuce flow freely.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Wash those greens!

Pass the turkey?

LMRAO

Have a great holiday season, everyone -- no matter what you eat (or crave).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Washing your greens is what faggots do...this is why kids are so sickly these days and allergies are up...back when I was a young-fella-me-lad you were encouraged to get down and dirty to build a strong immune system.

Making dog poop hedgehogs by sticking spent matchsticks in the back of local dogs droppings and then after the amusement of that wore off, then throwing it at passing motorcyclists built character too.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I don't drink Corona, either.

trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    😡
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only eat pussy
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. That's dumb darryl. Smh
    That sounds verifiable, but I’m talking about food. 3.14s and square root of 69s ain’t going to cut it this month. Sorry, but I need my β€œgreens, peas, potatoes, chicken-

Mama biscuits-

You get the drift.@ghost
    Ghost Black Hole
    I only eat meth, weed, ass and pussy
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Idk why this was in my recommendations but LOL πŸ˜‹

Bueno motherfucker
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Ghost I only eat meth, weed, asspussy

lets keep it real Buddy
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Thanks πŸ˜‚ I think so too
    I mean it literally starts off awkwardly hilarious af
    CandyRein Black Hole
    @ BuenoπŸ˜‹
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein Idk why this was in my recommendations but LOL πŸ˜‹

Lol!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Just wreckless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’–
Jump to Top