User Controls

Killing scrony with weed

Ghost Black Hole
    I know some people here don't like me very much, well now is your chance to end my life.

The plan is to send me as much money as possible and I will spend all of it on weed edibles and eat it all on cam in a suicide attempt. It will probably take a few hundred $ worth to kill me, I have a pretty high tolerance.

These are about $60, I think chugging around 5 will kill me and I will be the first person to OD from weed

Lets go! for science

1L4GoL1BjnsotPivji42DU9SLUCKSTZUWU
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can't kill yourself with THC. It will only make you very sick.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Ghost, man, come on... This is beyond retarded.

Either you're just looking for some bitcoin, in which case, just say so, or you actually intend on "overdosing on THC."

That's just... not even remotely sane.

If you just need someone to tell you that there's someone out there that doesn't want you to kill yourself, cross that off your list because I'm here to listen to another lost soul.

THC though, man, I don't mean to bring the wrong kind of encouragement in here, but, damn, there have to be better ways to off yourself.
    Technologist victim of incest
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/how-much-marijuana-take-to-kill-you-fatal-weed-a8043856.html?amp

Can you ingest 1,500lbs in 15 mins?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    short memories
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    "Their heart starts to race, hands tremble, and anxiety strikes."

What a load of bollocks. ^
    send me the address ill mail you 20 usd
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Eat lead, it's faster and cheaper.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Eat, lead, it's faster and cheaper.

Just a comma away from a motivational quote.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The money is rolling in! $5 so far which is about enough for a few weed gummies.....

Come on guys that's not even enough for me to feel anything! I'm gonna need a few 1000mg before we start getting into OD territory.

Has anyone ever taken a 10,000mg edible before? I think twice that would kill me

Send your love below

1L4GoL1BjnsotPivji42DU9SLUCKSTZUWU
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Give me your music setup.

I want your sony, too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol
Jump to Top