User Controls

Alcohol is the best drug I just wish it didn't make you feel so bad

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I only ever used weed as a substitute but tbh weed sucks compared to alcohol

I just wanna feel uplifted and sugoi.
    That's what alcohol does for me.until I come down and start to feel the hangover.
    If and when we synthesize alcohol and eliminate the bad effects it will be my one and only drug.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You can make your own booze it's not that hard

Weed is better though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Naw not really ...imo
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Weed is definitely better. I like heroin the best but I can't deal with that pesky dying....
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Weed is definitely better. I like heroin the best but I can't deal with that pesky dying….

Or withdrawals omg
    Ghost Black Hole
    I never get either of problems from opiates

meth is better than all of the above though
    Meth sucks, I think. It's like the crap version of coke. I was on roxys for many years. Quit one day cuz I thought I was making my pain worse. Went through 6 months of withdrawals. Wouldn't go to detox or take suboxone
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nah its great you can stay awake for a week on $100
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I only ever used weed as a substitute but tbh weed sucks compared to alcohol

I just wanna feel uplifted and sugoi.
    That's what alcohol does for me.until I come down and start to feel the hangover.
    If and when we synthesize alcohol and eliminate the bad effects it will be my one and only drug.

If you had superior generics like me you could metabolize alcohol into pure energy.

Also discounting comedown/hangover pretty much every recreational stimulant is better than booze. And I love alcohol. Meth is just like the "borrowing happiness from tomorrow" part of alcohol but times a hundred.
    Originally posted by Ghost Nah its great you can stay awake for a week on $100

Not me... I don't get the same feel as others. It's like taking a diet pill to me and too speedy. It gives me the feeling I don't like from some coke
    Originally posted by Lanny If you had superior generics like me you could metabolize alcohol into pure energy.

Also discounting comedown/hangover pretty much every recreational stimulant is better than booze. And I love alcohol. Meth is just like the "borrowing happiness from tomorrow" part of alcohol but times a hundred.

Stop being contrarian for the sake of it you dumbass
    To all of the people in this thread

You are all wrong

That is all
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna get fucked up tonight HAPPY HALLOWEEN SPOOKS FOR ALL
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Stop being contrarian for the sake of it you dumbass

I'm not being contrarian, you're just wrong about like almost everything you talk about.
    Originally posted by Lanny I'm not being contrarian, you're just wrong about like almost everything you talk about.

Wrong
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Wrong

no, you're the one that's wrong
    Originally posted by Lanny no, you're the one that's wrong

Nope
    Ghost Black Hole
    yes, right
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Nope

incorrect