User Controls

So I've smoked crack and injected heroin before, sometimes simultaneously, but I've never IV'd crack...

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Is there any special procedure or protocol involved? Doesn't liquefying the crack render it into a vapor?

Teach me, NIS/BLTC, the ways of true crack fiend status.

Inquiring minds and idle hands, and all that...
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Have you ever iv'ed thc
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Have you ever iv'ed thc

Dear Lord, I can't fathom why one would even consider it.

Have you tried it? Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued to hear what it would be like.

But that's an experience I will only ever want to have vicariously.

I'm not a big fan of THC to be quite honest.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by gadzooks Dear Lord, I can't fathom why one would even consider it.

Have you tried it? Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued to hear what it would be like.

But that's an experience I will only ever want to have vicariously.

I'm not a big fan of THC to be quite honest.

Yeah tbh I think unless you had a heavy dose of cbd to counter it the experience would be quite awful.
    It would probably be like overdosing on datura.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Yeah tbh I think unless you had a heavy dose of cbd to counter it the experience would be quite awful.
    It would probably be like overdosing on datura.

Yeah, that sounds incredibly unpleasant.

I'm all for exploring new facets of the human mind via chemicals and all that, but there are limits to this shit.

Now back to intravenously administering crack cocaine (for self-improvement... srsly).
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't think u should do that.

Hey now, let's not should this fella to death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    White vinegar or lemon juice. I used to use about 30 units for a typical $10 rock. Crush the rock, add the vinegar, enhancement through something, bang it boiiiii.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace White vinegar or lemon juice. I used to use about 30 units for a typical $10 rock. Crush the rock, add the vinegar, enhancement through something, bang it boiiiii.

Damn, gonna give that shit a try.

I have to wait until I get paid tomorrow, but man it's gonna be a shit show.

In all honesty, though, I fear the needle a bit. It's been years since the IV opiate habit, and I'm worried it'll get me wanting that dope through sheer memory-induced emotional triggers.

Either way, though, I have yet to IV crack so I figure I gotta try it at least once. I mean, right? Pussy ass niggas out here tip-toeing around drugs. Gotta get that experience.
    i remember days we had our head in the clouds, now im all alone like where the fuck are you now?
    The only thing you can vape really is crystal and thc from what I know
    Ghost Black Hole
    Injecting a freebase
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Will injecting crack be different thank injecting powder?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you have to add lemon to it that doesn't really make it injecting crack
    Originally posted by Ghost If you have to add lemon to it that doesn't really make it injecting crack

You add lemon juice rather than water to break the crack down. It's the same as shooting anything... Water dilutes it a bit but you can't shoot a Rock or powder
    Ghost Black Hole
    then you could just use water but if its like #3 heroin where you need to add an acid then its not really injecting freebase cocaine if you are acidifying it
    Originally posted by Ghost then you could just use water but if its like #3 heroin where you need to add an acid then its not really injecting freebase cocaine if you are acidifying it

No with crack you can't use water. It wont break down with water. Coke does but not crack
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's not crack anymore if you break it down
    Originally posted by Ghost It's not crack anymore if you break it down

If anything is mixes with anything it becomes something new. It's just the point that unlike heroin Meth and coke... Because crack is made with coke and baking soda, you need the lemon juice to dissolve the baking soda and break it back down into a form that can be shot
    Ghost Black Hole
    baking soda is for making it freebase

lemon juice reverses that process and makes cocaine hcl instead of freebase
Jump to Top