User Controls

Getting the first post in every thread

Ghost Black Hole
    If you reply to any new thread with gibberish like "oh wow man" you basically own the real estate and can edit in anything you want and push your own agenda.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    oh wow man
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    This man knows his bbs'

This is why Reddit sucks
    The Vizier technique.

Make the first post, then frantically edit it to the best one-liner you can come up with in order to whore Thanks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics The Vizier technique.

Make the first post, then frantically edit it to the best one-liner you can come up with in order to whore Thanks.

So you're a Zoklet noob
    Originally posted by Ghost So you're a Zoklet noob

You used it too, "Mr Happy".
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I have to say I never edited a first post as I am quite capable of coming up with witty humorous posts in an instant,, well On dh anyway,, you see I really dont know you niggas on a level that gives me the ability to do so on here.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I have to say I never edited a first post as I am quite capable of coming up with witty humorous posts in an instant,, well On dh anyway,, you see I really dont know you niggas on a level that gives me the ability to do so on here.

Have you considered that maybe you're just slow?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics You used it too, "Mr Happy".

So you're an alt. Good to know
    Originally posted by Ghost So you're an alt. Good to know

Yes, duh. Guess who?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics Have you considered that maybe you're just slow?

slow because I dont know you niggas yet,, well I believe it i because I dont give NIS the time I gave DH... perhaps if there were Females on here worth my time I would spend more time fuckin around in here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics Yes, duh. Guess who?

Someone retarded and unfunny that makes shit alts and name drops like a faggot

Originally posted by POLECAT slow because I dont know you niggas yet,, well I believe it i because I dont give NIS the time I gave DH… perhaps if there were Females on here worth my time I would spend more time fuckin around in here

Jackrabbitfyi is hawt
    Originally posted by Ghost Someone retarded and unfunny that makes shit alts and name drops like a faggot

Originally posted by POLECAT slow because I dont know you niggas yet,, well I believe it i because I dont give NIS the time I gave DH… perhaps if there were Females on here worth my time I would spend more time fuckin around in here

nothing from the DHers is ever funny unless its selfies with things stuck up their ass.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics

You're probably the lamest alt I've seen all year

Kill yourself like Malice
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics The Vizier technique.

You can also rotate that one-liner to a different one every few hours and every new one-liner becomes a new way to control the thread.
    Originally posted by Ghost Someone retarded and unfunny that makes shit alts and name drops like a faggot

Jackrabbitfyi is hawt
    not sure we have the same idea of Hot brah
    Originally posted by Ghost You're probably the lamest alt I've seen all year

Kill yourself like Malice

Ghost Black Hole
    What? she's blonde, can sing and has a good personality.

Reminds me of my first girlfriend

Sure she's a bit older than me,but I also like that

Originally posted by PhD in Condom Mechanics

You're a faggot that's so unoriginal and stupid all you can do is post shitty memes like salt and umad

Try coming up with some original insults and posts Besides "derrrrr I was on zoklet guys xD guess who?!"
    Originally posted by Ghost You're a faggot that's so unoriginal and stupid all you can do is post shitty memes like salt and umad

Try coming up with some original insults and posts Besides "derrrrr I was on zoklet guys xD guess who?!"

I didn't insult you. You're the one who got buttpained and came at me, you slut.
Jump to Top