User Controls

Attn Austonians: Hikes!

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just saw these guys play in SF but they're from Austin haven't been out here in years, was an amazing set. If you live in Austin you should definitely check them out. They usually play small venues, cover was $5 when I saw them, so you have no excuse not to. Check it out:

embedded bandcamp link
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Can I post a video of me singing?

They sound like Floyd. Damn
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    SEEEEEEEMENNNNN
    Opened a new tab so i could comment without the music stopping because this shit is dope.
    Originally posted by GGG SEEEEEEEMENNNNN

Seeeeemennn? What? That could be taken at least 6 ways that I've thought of thus far
    Its dope shit. Very dopey shit.
    Originally posted by GGG Opened a new tab so i could comment without the music stopping because this shit is dope.

I did too. But doesn't it sound like Pink Floyd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitfyi Seeeeemennn? What? That could be taken at least 6 ways that I've thought of thus far

Thats what he sings at the beginning.

SEEEEEEEEEMEEEEN
    Do you not hear him singing semen?
    Originally posted by GGG Thats what he sings at the beginning.

SEEEEEEEEEMEEEEN

I'm just freaking realizing that cuz I started it over lol. I thought they were saying "sleepin" lol

Oh OK now they sound like a modern day Beatles
    I've become a huge Panic at the disco fan. My 13 year old introduced it to me lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by GGG Thats what he sings at the beginning.

SEEEEEEEEEMEEEEN

Lol, I always assumed it was "sleep in" but I guess "SEEEEEEEMEEENNNNNN" makes about as much sense as shouting "sleep in" at the start of a song.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, I always assumed it was "sleep in" but I guess "SEEEEEEEMEEENNNNNN" makes about as much sense as shouting "sleep in" at the start of a song.

Yes exactly. Once I realized what he meant I listened again and it does. But I really did think "sleepin"

I used to think "what's love got to do with it" went like this

What's love got to do with it
    What's love but a second handy motion

So yeah apparently I'm terrible at this
    HTS highlight reel
    I wish I could admit to liking this, but I am an exceptionally damaged human being and I don't listen to music anymore because liking things opens me up to people criticizing my taste. 😬
    Originally posted by HTS I wish I could admit to liking this, but I am an exceptionally damaged human being and I don't listen to music anymore because liking things opens me up to people criticizing my taste. 😬
    It doesn't matter what others think. The only one who gets to live in your life, in your head, is you. So you really can't be wrong, js
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitfyi It doesn't matter what others think. The only one who gets to live in your life, in your head, is you. So you really can't be wrong, js

On some level I know this, but a small part of me really craves acceptance from my peers. It doesn't matter anyway, I shouldn't have said anything haha. I'm dumb. 😋
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HTS I wish I could admit to liking this, but I am an exceptionally damaged human being and I don't listen to music anymore because liking things opens me up to people criticizing my taste. 😬

Aww, lucy loo, I want to set up an old stereo system in my living room and sit on the floor with you and listen to records together and listen to your shy, reluctant critiques of each album and try to find something you fall in love with, while I'm busy falling in love with you.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I want to play you emogaze and old shitty jazz records and my garbage favorite albums from highschool and get embarrassed remembering how fucking much two door cinema club I listened to back then but feel happy I got to share that side of myself with you.
    Originally posted by HTS On some level I know this, but a small part of me really craves acceptance from my peers. It doesn't matter anyway, I shouldn't have said anything haha. I'm dumb. 😋

No youre completely normal... I'm the one who isn't.. Majority of people crave, need, desire...what have you... The acceptance of other people, to feel like they are part of the group etc etc.

I haven't really ever much cared what people thought of me. I guess I figured, if I'm willing to listen to opinions I disagree with and allow them to have that viewpoint, then I deserve the same. If they don't like me or my opinion they can move along. IDK.

I'm sorry I just feel badly when people say stuff like what you said, love. Cuz it makes me feel like somehow other people are more correct than you are and the truth is most other people are trying to do exactly what you are lol
    Originally posted by Lanny I want to play you emogaze and old shitty jazz records and my garbage favorite albums from highschool and get embarrassed remembering how fucking much two door cinema club I listened to back then but feel happy I got to share that side of myself with you.

I listened to ONLY Broadway til I was 12 and my friends said if I didn't start listening to z100 and today's (the late 80s) music that they couldn't be seen with me. Lol. I thought it was like an after-school special the way they approached me about it so I told them cuz they made me laugh, I'd try. I truly hated it lol

I've been a singer guitar player since I was very young so now I kind of know everything but yeah only Broadway for many many years lol
Jump to Top