User Controls

OMG yays I'm super brilliant lol

I figured out how to start a thread.

I know you will all sleep better tonight knowing that.

You're welcome

By the way, why are there so many bizarre emoticons? Seriously do people write with just them to communicate? And does it look like this? ...example below

πŸ πŸƒπŸ–•πŸ‘‰πŸ‘πŸ˜±πŸŒπŸ‘«πŸ”©πŸ€ΈπŸ‘‡β›²πŸ‘†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

Meaning

I left my house to fuck you at yours. I sucked your dick and we screwed every which way. You came, I did not.

🎠<<<<----i mean really? WTF you trying to say with this?

Just a thought
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Hi and welcome! I think people generally use emoticons where they're useful to display a certain emotion or gesture, the example you've given is hard to interpret correctly and it should be communicated through language instead. How long have you been lurking? Do you like to get high?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    my iq is 160
    Jackrabbitpsych African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Zanick Hi and welcome! I think people generally use emoticons where they're useful to display a certain emotion or gesture, the example you've given is hard to interpret correctly and it should be communicated through language instead. How long have you been lurking? Do you like to get high?

Yes I agree but some of them are really funny so I'm curious who sat down and was like "OMG best idea ever. Let's make an emoticon for this.. πŸ“Ώ" WTF even is that?

And I did interpret my stupid effort to "emoticon chat" I'm obviously terrible at it though. I used to have to sit in front of my computer with a window open for "google slang acronym meanings" lol

Thank you though. I think I'm just old lol
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla my iq is 160

Mine is right around there but I write like a dipshit

And BTW lol. Why did you share that? You're a braggy-braggerton 🌝

Look at this snobby poodle. 🐩

I like the moving emotions they always look like that are preforming invisible sex acts
    Ghost Black Hole
    I posted a how to guide for candyrain
    Originally posted by Ghost I posted a how to guide for candyrain

A how to what? And candy is my girl... Her and Tech have been close friends... Candy was my first online friend EVER
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You were my first online friend, I never knew I was your first after all these yrs lol πŸ˜‚

I’m taking my arse to bed

Remember Mercedes always said arse instead of ass

Gn
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein You were my first online friend, I never knew I was your first after all these yrs lol πŸ˜‚

Gn

ill let you suck my dick for a banana
    Originally posted by CandyRein You were my first online friend, I never knew I was your first after all these yrs lol πŸ˜‚

Gn

Mercedes used to insult me Australian style and I used to say "speak english" she freaking hated it lol. She hated me tho too.. Lol

Good night love. I'm up for a bit cleaning
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla ill let you suck my dick for a banana

Sucking dick bores me. I like to fuck
    I also keeping going back and forth from two profiles and still would have to reduce the size of a picture to put it up. I ain't got time for all that lol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych Mine is right around there but I write like a dipshit

Not much different than Sploo.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]

Mine is subzero. Beat that shit, nigga.
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitfyi πŸ πŸƒπŸ–•πŸ‘‰πŸ‘πŸ˜±πŸŒπŸ‘«πŸ”©πŸ€ΈπŸ‘‡β›²πŸ‘†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’

Meaning

I left my house to fuck you at yours. I sucked your dick and we screwed every which way. You came, I did not.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Am I meming right?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jackrabbitpsych A how to what? And candy is my girl… Her and Tech have been close friends… Candy was my first online friend EVER

How to make a thread.

Didn't know you all knew each other. Tech is a sweetheart and I love her username heheheheh

Candyrain is also very cool.

Some high quality ladies in this forum now
    Originally posted by Ghost Some high quality ladies in this forum now

Girls on the Internet? And on a site like Niggas In Space, at that?

What a time to be alive.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Still a better love story than Twilight.

Am I meming right?

Lol
Jump to Top