I know this a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyways

ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Why hello world!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Do you want to buy a $25 Amazon gift card code? I'll cluck it for 20

I really need the money for bread

https://niggasin.space/thread/30275
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost Do you want to buy a $25 Amazon gift card code? I'll cluck it for 20

I really need the money for bread

https://niggasin.space/thread/30275

Nigga I clicking on your link that's rule 101 GTFOH
    Ghost Black Hole
    It's a fucking niggasin.space link you amateur

You suck at carding and the internet. Never come here again, I'm banning you from the boulevard
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost It's a fucking niggasin.space link you amateur

You suck at carding and the internet. Never come here again, I'm banning you from the boulevard

It doesn't matter you can code how ever u want it. You can get a link with the actual website but it's phished. GTFOH
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck you buy my code you paranoid faggot or I will spam every thread you ever make on this forum

That's right I'm holding you hostage for $20 you bitch
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost Fuck you buy my code you paranoid faggot or I will spam every thread you ever make on this forum

That's right I'm holding you hostage for $20 you bitch

lmao You're lucky I'm not a God cuz if I was I would send you to nigga hell.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ngalo1983 lmao You're lucky I'm not a God cuz if I was I would send you to nigga hell.

Buy my Amazon code you bitch $20
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost Buy my Amazon code you bitch $20

Nope. But I'll give $20 if you let me borrow your booty for 3 days.. We got a deal?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Money first

1MPoEfYURZUqTgZfacsAWyvKsm4CGzpXwy
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost Money first

1MPoEfYURZUqTgZfacsAWyvKsm4CGzpXwy

Nope. Booty first.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Okay just pm me your home address and I'll Uber to your location
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost Okay just pm me your home address and I'll Uber to your location

Meet me around the corner at the park after 3am make sure to bring lube if not I feel bad for you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    sounds like a thread where just say the box was empty
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    set up a cam at your front door, order packages, wear a mask and steal the same packages from yourself on said cam

I don't know how Amazon works with footage of stolen packages. Surely thsts been suggested before as an idea though. Self stealing package scam?? Too easy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This is a terrible idea. Definitely do not use your personal amazon account
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    Beep beep
    Wow... IDK you could probably just get a job... But you know, I guess being your own masked thief will certainly not raise any eyebrows when investigated. Your better off hiring a midget or something. Pay him in platform shoes. Idk
    ngalo1983 Yung Blood
    The itchy and scratchy show
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Like for a one off sure, but do it a couple of times and it's going to be stupidly obvious what's going on. If there is an investigation you have to assume LE will be involved and it'll be possible to tie the transaction to an ISP customer, meaning if you used a connection you paid for you'd instantly be fucked. If you use a novel IP there's a good chance you'll get 2FA'd and then you'll be fucked again if you manage to authenticate. The only way you could be safe is if you used public wifi or something and just lucked out with Amazon's fraud heuristic not putting you into 2FA. And even if that works you could only do it a few times before amazon will just shitcan your account for being a liability, regardless of what they can or can't prove.
Jump to Top