User Controls

TRUMP signals for 'Civil Unrest' to begin: Use the Word

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I AM A NATIONALIST (Donald J. Trump)

In other words:

White supremacy or white supremacism is a racist supremacist belief which maintains that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races, and that therefore, white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism, and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as jedis.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1][2] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different groups of white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.[3]

In academic usage, particularly in usage which draws on critical race theory, the term "white supremacy" can also refer to a political or socioeconomic system where white people enjoy a structural advantage (privilege) over other ethnic groups, on both a collective and individual level.

Cite: Wikipedia
    im a non-white and i support white supremacism.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im a non-white and i support white supremacism.

Are you a Ku Kluxer, too?

LMRAO
    Originally posted by cupocheer Are you a Ku Kluxer, too?

LMRAO

are you a nigger, too ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you a nigger, too ?

I can be anything I want to be. The US Constitution says so.

LMRAO
    Originally posted by cupocheer I can be anything I want to be. The US Constitution says so.

LMRAO

nigger.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Nationalism has nothing to do with white supremacy in the united states cause there're not just white americans, unless you subconsciously consider america a white country, maybe you're the racist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nigger.

don't put yourself down like that, Vinny, it will cause you to have depression and depression attracts negative vibes.

Take what you have and use it to the best of your ability and make yourself whatever you want to be. muah
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cupocheer I AM A NATIONALIST (Donald J. Trump)

In other words:

White supremacy or white supremacism is a racist supremacist belief which maintains that white people are superior in many ways to people of other races, and that therefore, white people should be dominant over other races. White supremacy has roots in scientific racism, and it often relies on pseudoscientific arguments. Like most similar movements such as neo-Nazism, white supremacists typically oppose members of other races as well as jedis.

The term is also typically used to describe a political ideology that perpetuates and maintains the social, political, historical or institutional domination by white people (as evidenced by historical and contemporary sociopolitical structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, and apartheid in South Africa).[1][2] Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white, and different groups of white supremacists identify various racial and cultural groups as their primary enemy.[3]

In academic usage, particularly in usage which draws on critical race theory, the term "white supremacy" can also refer to a political or socioeconomic system where white people enjoy a structural advantage (privilege) over other ethnic groups, on both a collective and individual level.

Cite: Wikipedia

Wikipedia is not a source.
    Originally posted by Number13 Nationalism has nothing to do with white supremacy in the united states cause there're not just white americans, unless you subconsciously consider america a white country, maybe you're the racist.

The alt-right are white supremecists by declaration -- Nationalists.

If you don't understand the significance of the word Nationalism I don't have time to be your teacher, read a book?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im a non-white and i support white supremacism.

Honorary Aryan.
    Originally posted by cupocheer don't put yourself down like that, Vinny, it will cause you to have depression and depression attracts negative vibes.

Take what you have and use it to the best of your ability and make yourself whatever you want to be. muah

actually saying and typing the word nigger makes me feel good.
    Originally posted by cupocheer The alt-right are white supremecists by declaration – Nationalists.

If you don't understand the significance of the word Nationalism I don't have time to be your teacher, read a book?

thats like saying native indians cant be nationalists.

you racist.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Honorary Aryan.

lol no.

as long as white supremacism is contained in their own country i support it.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny lol no.

as long as white supremacism is contained in their own country i support it.

Where, pray tell, is this white supremecist only country you speak of?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats like saying native indians cant be nationalists.

you racist.

Native Indians are Indians.

Native Americans are Americans?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Nationalism is nothing more than family first.

Globalism is-

“Hey that guy has a nice house and family...let’s get some shit from them,since we can’t take care of ourselves”
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by cupocheer The alt-right are white supremecists by declaration – Nationalists.

Implying there's only whites in the alt right
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Nationalism means not being an empty-headed fool and letting any Tom, Dick and Akbar waltz over your borders.
    Originally posted by Number13 Implying there's only whites in the alt right

Imply whatever you like. I don't dictate other's choices.
Jump to Top