User Controls

Domestic RC vendors

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I know we prolly not allowed to source RC or RX vendors but if anybody wanna PM me with some quality domestic research chems I'd preciate ya, reward ya with some typa vendors of my own, maybe some tizzys, maybe some eLove.

My place I got my clonazolam solution already sold out and it I'm tryna re-up.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is eLove code for an RC or are you offering dick pics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lysergi
    I got my phencyclidine analogues from neev-labs

They have mixed reviews though

I get my tianеptine from qualitytianеptine.com
    Originally posted by Ghost Lysergi

wow, EARTHSHATTERING CONTRIBUTION LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I got my phencyclidine analogues from neev-labs

They have mixed reviews though

I get my tianеptine from qualitytianеptine.com

how are they tho? which ones you tried?
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost Lysergi

lol yah I know bout dem but I don't think they got no clonaz sista
    I wish I could get my hands on a good grip of Xanax. Seems impossible to do anymore.

What happened to my beloved?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I wish I could get my hands on a good grip of Xanax. Seems impossible to do anymore.

darknet
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ohfralala I wish I could get my hands on a good grip of Xanax. Seems impossible to do anymore.

Go on deep web and buy presses from a legit vendor, the good ones are indistinguishable and often a bit more potent.
    Ghost Black Hole
    get the ones with carfentanil in them

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/counterfeit-xanax-laced-with-deadly-fentanyl-becoming-popular-party-drug
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Ghost- loving the riff raff avatar. That shits dope. Dolce and gabanna video?
    Ghost Black Hole
    yup

1000+ frames 15mb gif

got it down to 240kb lol
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Seven butt-nakeds sippin' drank in my sauna
    Only fuck with hoes who rock Dolce & Gabbana

Teeth on my chest
    Iceberg Season with some slugs cross my vest 🐌
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    "ebagger" u seem like a douchebag.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm "ebagger" u seem like a douchebag.

Nah he's a cool dude. Why would you say something like that?

Because he takes drugs?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III how are they tho? which ones you tried?

Let's see if I can remember the names right, I'm too lazy to recover my account there.

O-PCE: Fun enough, a little too stimulating though and lasts forever. Was still fucked up for half the day at work the next day. Supposedly is the best PCP analogue on the RC market for holing but I couldn't get into one, even at 60mg. I always hear people say that dissos give a semi-permanent tolerance so I'm guessing my MXE addiction a few years back had something to do with this. Another member here said he had no problem holing from it. "Emergence Phenomena" can fuck you up bad if you're not prepared for it, but my doses were far above what is considered reasonable.

3-MeO-PCP: Typical dissociative headspace, stimulation, hallucinations of lots of numbers and letters. Can induce extreme paranoia at very high doses. Playing space-flight "sims" on this stuff is amazing. Watch out for emergence phenomena here too.

4-HO-PCP (I think it's 4,might be 3): Probably my favorite of the three, just because it's more sedating. Only thing that sucks is, it seems like you can only get so much of the classic disso effects no matter how high you push the dose. Eventually you just black out and do retarded shit. This was said to have affinity for mu-opioid receptors, but if it did I didn't notice any. Can't remember if I was taking Crouton at the time though

TBH I preferred two bottles of robocough to all three
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DontTellEm "ebagger" u seem like a douchebag.

u seem like somebody who might get the wrong impression 😌
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Idk. That's just how I feel.
    I'm not mad or hating him. Sorry.
    He just comes off rude
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ghost Nah he's a cool dude. Why would you say something like that?

Because he takes drugs?

Awww thanks Ghost 😊

U don't hafta take up for lil old me teehee

I just played Dolce and Gabanna in Tinychat 🕺
Jump to Top