User Controls

Who will get my 600th thanks?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I want you to beg for it like you're pleading for your life.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Me. 😊
    I'm touched by your affections, tee hee, but I'm looking for some theater in this thread. I need to know that it's the most important reward you'll ever earn.
    Your mom should get it along with the next 600. Show her than you appreciate the sacrifices she made for you
    My mother hasn't registered yet, despite my persistent reminders.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm touched by your affections, tee hee, but I'm looking for some theater in this thread. I need to know that it's the most important reward you'll ever earn.

Oh. I see. Im glad I know where I stand witchu.
    Well then, I'd say the first female to post her boobs in this thread (and none of that blurry dim lighting shit).

And no HTS...yours don't count.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh. I see. Im glad I know where I stand witchu.

It's really not personal, please bear in mind that I belong to the community and I have to be impartial in my decision. Thanks are a very delicate currency and the integrity of the economy is at stake here. You really are lovely and I would thank you if I could, but I need to see some very serious effort first.
    Karen will be along shortly to collect it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well then, I'd say the first female to post her boobs in this thread (and none of that blurry dim lighting shit).

And no HTS…yours don't count.

Good idea, but I'm running this circus and I say HTS is in.

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "circus"!
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Alright, people, thanks #600 will be delayed 24 hours. I expect to see some nudity when I return.
    lolololol
    Heheheheh^ serves him right.
    I am holding Karen hostage. That’s right. I befriended you, learned your intricacies, and kidnapped the love of your life. All this time she’s been in my closet. I let her read your pinings for her and she weeps, then softly mumbles your name. I have her chained up and I remind her daily that she can’t eat until I receive my payment.

One thanks. One prayer. Free Karen.
    Zanick #2 Houston [my concurrently tip-tilted dermestidae]
    Whoever rescues Karen from Lala's clutches will win my 600th thanks!
    Omg you little weasel. Look how you turned that around on me!
    Wait. Is that even the real Zanick?
    How does the taboo phrase game wven work?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I had a dream where I was in a foreign country and there was a sign that said "LINA" and nobody knew what it meant but I know "cocalina" en espanol is "cocaine" so Lina must mean Cane

Cane = Cane Sugar

and behind the fence was a field full of sugar cane, everyone was impressed.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How does the taboo phrase game wven work?

RTFM
Jump to Top