User Controls

Looks like the T-PAIN TRAIN will be coming to a halt soon

Just saw this at a local gas station

They already have "warning" articles on local news sites, mostly in Indiana, and it's marketed as a "natural, safer Crouton alternative" and in states where Crouton is illegal

Your average head shop visitor is not very bright and not very self controlled. T-PAIN will fuck your shit right up if you are not able to control your use. It doesn't say the dosage anywhere on the bottle or what salt it is. And they're "proprietary herbal blends" that vary based on which color bottle you get

It's always the fucking head shops and rural gas stations that ruin everything. And the cashier said that the same people come back to buy it over and over no matter how much they charge for it. They were charging $40 for 15 capsules.

The one single positive is, at least I know I can get it locally if I want to use it as a comedown aid and I'm out

Anyone know what the best option to get a kilo would be?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'tianaa'

will be amusing if someone actually markets it as T-PAIN
    Technologist victim of incest
    Ok, so what is tpain? I look it up and only get shit about the rapper.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nvmd, looked up tianaa.
    time to fuckin stock up. never tried t pain and don't want to but after they ban it you just slang it around the corner from those headshops for 30x the price you bought it at
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I hope it gets banned. T-PAIN is not a drug people should be using.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    So did I read right it gives all the same effects as an opioid?
    Originally posted by itybit So did I read right it gives all the same effects as an opioid?

Just get opioids instead. T-PAIN is under researched and there are some weird side effects that have been reported. It's even more addictive than opiates according to some, though i disagree.

You'd be better off mentally, financially, and physiologically if you just use Crouton or poppy tea.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm gonna try to get head shops locally to sell this
    Ghost Black Hole
    Good, fuck Tpain it doesnt even get you high.

I would rather smoke weed and do meth instead of ending up like Malice and Hydro
    At least you know what's up with meth
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm gonna tell you whats up and whats not up
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Is T-PAIN spice?

That has been long gone here. But it's good to see head shop legal drugs are making a comeback
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Is T-PAIN spice?

That has been long gone here. But it's good to see head shop legal drugs are making a comeback

no its some gay as fake opium that doesnt even get you high
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost no its some gay as fake opium that doesnt even get you high

So a synthetic Crouton

kek
    "T-PAIN" is tianеptine. It's a wordenhancement

It's as close to an "as-needed" antidepressant as we're going to get

In high doses, it acts like an opioid, but it doesn't work well for most people

But for the people it does work for, like myself, it works just as well as classical opioids without risking failing a drug test

Tolerance rises exceptionally quick even when not abused, so the people it works for tend to escalate use until they're doing grams and grams of it per day

To make it even worse, withdrawal is like withdrawing from opioids and antidepressants at the same time and it's very difficult to quit

But I've never found anything that works anywhere near as well for stimulant comedowns, so I'll be sad to see it go
    Originally posted by Ghost Good, fuck Tpain it doesnt even get you high.

I would rather smoke weed and do meth instead of ending up like Malice and Hydro

Some of us have to worry about drug tests. Be thankful you don't

Originally posted by Ghost no its some gay as fake opium that doesnt even get you high

We've been through this a million fucking times. It works for some people, it doesn't work for others. Just like tramadol.
    It has more of an effect than Crouton, tramadol, codeine, or hydrocodone do to me. Its serotonergic/glutaminergic affects really puts it aside from traditional shit tier opioids.

Structurally its similar to tricyclic antidepressants. Weird drug. Don't mess with trying to get high on it
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Some of us have to worry about drug tests. Be thankful you don't

We've been through this a million fucking times. It works for some people, it doesn't work for others. Just like tramadol.

Tramadol is pussy ass shit. Anyone that agrees to a drug test is a loser.

They tried to drug test me once so I just told them what drugs I do

smoke carfentanil like a real man
    Originally posted by Ghost Tramadol is pussy ass shit

smoke carfentanil like a real man

Eh
Jump to Top