User Controls

simple love

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

i think about all the love I've lost, but when archie comes to me and see's im not feeling well he pets me and makes me feel good for awhile. We've got a bond thats unspoke of. My neighbor doesn't like me beceause i play gucci mane at 4 in the morning but he'll get over it... or he wont!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You sad? You should kill yourself.

Attached is a picture of my old neighborhood, maybe it'll make you feel better until you off yourself.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian You sad? You should kill yourself.

Attached is a picture of my old neighborhood, maybe it'll make you feel better until you off yourself.

your neighborhood looks trill
    I'm always sad

Technologist victim of incest
    Stone Roses๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm always sad

@ "…peek the technique" the rest is just... "peek at the freak" (real talk). tehe tehe tehe.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

i think about all the love I've lost, but when archie comes to me and see's im not feeling well he pets me and makes me feel good for awhile. We've got a bond thats unspoke of. My neighbor doesn't like me beceause i play gucci mane at 4 in the morning but he'll get over it… or he wont!

How cute Bill Krozby!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Bill Krozby you're so fucking predictable. Post a picture of a kitten and type a paragraph about how much it means to you so hopefully people forget how much of a terrible piece of shit you are. It might work for people on POF you just met but it won't work for anyone who knows you.

Your daughter has given up on you like you've given up on her
    Originally posted by tee hee hee How cute Bill Krozby!

Technologist victim of incest
    Was that your dinner vinny?
    Originally posted by Technologist Stone Roses๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

they were ahead of their time fo sho
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    How uncute vinny!
    Originally posted by Technologist Was that your dinner vinny?

nope.

cats have low flesh to bone ratio.
    Originally posted by Sudo Bill Krozby you're so fucking predictable. Post a picture of a kitten and type a paragraph about how much it means to you so hopefully people forget how much of a terrible piece of shit you are. It might work for people on POF you just met but it won't work for anyone who knows you.

Your daughter has given up on you like you've given up on her
    thats really rich coming from an alt-coward

lol actually you're the one thats predictable, I was just taking a hott shower and thinking about how some retard that doesn't know me is going to bring this up in my fred.

My daughter can come see me when she gets older and I will tell her in a nice way that her mother is a whore. I haven't given up on her, but when my book sells I will by her a car.

and on the real I usually post multiple paragrahps in my post. I'm actually one of the most interesting gonts on this site believe it or not.

Is prophecy real?
    Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur cat pets you when ur not feeling well, that's sweet of him. ๐Ÿ˜‹
    My cat doesn't pet me when I'm sad, it savagely attacks me while I sleep.
    my neighbors hate my because i blast emo trap at 4 am withdrawing off Crouton with a cold popping nicotine lozenges out of a fuckin pez dispenser that looks like an uzi

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My cat doesn't pet me when I'm sad, it savagely attacks me while I sleep.

Lol. Not when ur not feeling well, I'm sure. Then it just gently kneads it's little paws in ur lap.
    Nope, it's a psycho cat and incredibly ungrateful of the fact I saved it from certain death when it was a kitten by picking it up of the road it had been abandoned on and giving it a loving home.

...my reward is constant biting,scratching and 3.15am night raids on my hands and feet.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III my neighbors hate my because i blast emo trap at 4 am

It's probably not the choice of music that's the problem rather the fact you are paying any music loudly at 4am which shows a complete disrespect for others. Buy some headphones and be one with your neighbors.
Jump to Top