User Controls

pierced you personality

TiGuRsTaYnK Yung Blood
    I learned the L train (or El for elevated) is really a code word in Chicago region for Leftist Swappers.

who is your Admin and what does he do?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Lanny is a professional marxist who sells his body to jedis in the most liberal city in America and runs his website as a training ground for anonymous acolytes covertly promoting his deep infiltration of capitalism.
    TiGuRsTaYnK Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Zanick Lanny is a professional marxist who sells his body to jedis in the most liberal city in America and runs his website as a training ground for anonymous acolytes covertly promoting his deep infiltration of capitalism.

Slow down, you expect me to underdand dat? I can't even get the captcha right.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Sorry, I’m really high, and so are half of the users here usually. He works in finance and this is where horrible people come to break taboos in conversation.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The admin emails me people's IP address and I use this to track users down and murder them with my partner in crime PHM

we also steal all the copper out of your walls and sell it for meth

Lanny gets 5%
    TiGuRsTaYnK Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Ghost The admin emails me people's IP address and I use this to track users down and murder them with my partner in crime PHM

we also steal all the copper out of your walls and sell it for meth

Lanny gets 5%

Oh. You sound like a White N-Word.

Also.. My name is like Tiger's Tank and not a Tiger Stank nor a skank.

and I'm a male. beta male.
Jump to Top