User Controls

Trump slipping in polls -- political and media pipe bomb packages

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Topic explains it all.

Comment?/Discussion?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I should have wrapped them better
    Originally posted by cupocheer Topic explains it all.

We have a suspect.
    It was your fingerprint on the tape and your DNA cells stuck to the pre-stickied stamps.

Thanks for fessing up, Jr.
    Ghost Black Hole
    What can I say,

I'm well known for my 'explosive package' ;)

Ladies.
    Originally posted by cupocheer It was your fingerprint on the tape and your DNA cells stuck to the pre-stickied stamps.

Thanks for fessing up, Jr.

Thanks, FBI agent cheer.
    isn't it time for Meuller to bring some more "charges". LMRAO (no pun intended)
    Didn't Donald Jr sent that letter to himself in NY that had white powder in when Congress was getting ready to interview him? And didn't his wife leave him and divorce him shortly thereafter? hmmm..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The "polls" had Hillary with a 95% chance of winning for months leading up the election, then she lost. Polls can be bought and mean shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The "polls" had Hillary with a 95% chance of winning for months leading up the election, then she lost. Polls can be bought and mean shit.

Was that.before or after Trump colluded with Russia to FK up the 2016 election?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Was that.before or after Trump colluded with Russia to FK up the 2016 election?

There's zero evidence Trump colluded with Russia. When you have evidence, then come back and see me, otherwise you're just flapping your gums with your opinion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL There's zero evidence Trump colluded with Russia.

Quoted for truth.
    As are you, Spectacle -- an opinion is like an elbow.....

I don't need evidence; Mueller has it all, anyway.
    Originally posted by cupocheer As are you, Spectacle – an opinion is like an elbow…..

I don't need evidence; Mueller has it all, anyway.

Mueller is a deep state idiot who has absolutely nothing, and he's about to do the walk of shame as we speak.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    If anyone knows about this incident, please PM me details. I am not a Federal Agent. I just want to know more about the person(s) behind this and identify the individual. Again, I am not a Federal Agent.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Mueller is a deep state idiot who has absolutely nothing, and he's about to do the walk of shame as we speak.

Please list irrefutble proof of your so-called Deep State. I heard that chit was only as chem trails spelled it out.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Please list irrefutble proof of your so-called Deep State. I heard that chit was only as chem trails spelled it out.

Simply research Mueller's history and that's all you need to see. He's a career traitor.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    It's awfully convenient that this happens just before the mid terms and that nobody got even a paper cut from it, awfully convenient.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Simply research Mueller's history and that's all you need to see. He's a career traitor.

Pathetically WRONG!

Hint: history - career - traitor

Q: Which word listed in the Hint doesn't jive with the other two?
    Originally posted by cupocheer Pathetically WRONG!

Hint: history - career - traitor

Q: Which word listed in the Hint doesn't jive with the other two?

I trust you cupocheer.

As much as I trust that woman who keeps accusing me of being a russian secret agent. Technologist.
Jump to Top