User Controls

Pipebombs to people "LIKE" the clintons

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I hate that expression. Horrible News Skills.

This has the new WUO written all over it.

Blame the right. send it to Clinton, Obama (People LIke them".. You mean Clinton and Obama? No People LIKE them".. poor grammar/syntax skills)

Send it to the Clintons and Obama. Because no way in hell are Hillary, Bill and Obama or Michelle going to open their own fucking packages. That has to be protocol for everyone in politics. so some poor handler gets their innards taken out.

So I'm thinking NYC CNN- Check. Clinton- Check, Obama- Check NBC-Fresno-- ehh lolwut?

Fresno is like the Oakland of nowhere california.. it is farther from anyone than Bakersfield is. Fresno-IRS? ok that makes sense. Because people hate the IRS--right?

NBC-Fresno. wtf.

So two logical things here. everything gets pushed aside and goes into greyout NPC and NBC-Fresno is lit up like neon. Why NBC Fresno of all places? clearly they want to make it look like some redneck as far away from the east coast is responsible. but are they from Fresno? Fresno is full of hispanics. so clearly some trump fan in the bible-belt of California (They actually call that area that name-because these people are much like the people in deep south and such) that some trump fan in Fresno is responsible. but is it? or is it a falseflag of the new WUO I have hypothisis. all things direct to yes.

Also Harper Reed.. probably never wanted to join this group. he is some totsean kid who got curious and moved on. went the totse way of making programs and shit. though I'm curious how he found &totse the dialup (which he talks about his huge phone bills and toll calls) and not a local east bay kid.. he in fact seemed like the perfect candidate for the future of WUO.

Fresno? but not the IRS like most fucking angry fucks would target. sorry to the IRS.. just making a point. Why NBC Fresno

Alex Jones will claim this as his own and say he got it from his Inside FBI source.

-beige-3 5:41pmUT timestamped 10/24/2018

just in case.
    The only person who wants to lay the pipe on Hillary.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Pentagon Hillary

(you'll see it)

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The only person who wants to lay the pipe on Hillary.

what about this

totse3.com Space Nigga
    "Hey Hillary.. lets go out into the woods and take photos"

like that story ever ends up a good thing. this is why I believe there are multiple Hillary Body Double/Dopplegangers for political reasons.

Ghost Black Hole
    Sweet loli Clinton. I'm with her alright

Originally posted by Ghost Sweet loli Clinton. I'm with her alright

She was creepy, even back then.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Sweet loli Clinton. I'm with her alright

yur sick, man. please don't ever have children.
    Originally posted by totse3.com yur sick, man.

Please, you can tell she was used to having her shit pushed in, even back then.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com yur sick, man. please don't ever have children.

Too late bruh
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Please, you can tell she was used to having her shit pushed in, even back then.

i get this is supposed to be shock humor.. but are people inherently evil or are monsters created?

Originally posted by Ghost Too late bruh

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    All these women are deep, deep, deep into the occult.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I just noticed a spade in the pentagon.

this isn't alluding to anything cody. it's like a literally spade (from the cards) inside her little pentagonian shape vag region. that's kind of hot.

fap material

totse3.com Space Nigga
    her spade needs buffing out.

under the spade needs a slide. slide.. slide.. WHY DONT YOU SLIDE

I'de be her sex slave back in the day, too

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL All these women are deep, deep, deep into the occult.

All what women?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    That was oddly specific. cupocheer... wuts up. FL-150 much?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by cupocheer All what women?

Angela Merkle, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Theresa May, even Melania Trump... the list goes on and on.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Angela Merkle, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Theresa May, even Melania Trump… the list goes on and on.

Evidence, please.

Your attendance as an eyewitness at one of their seances, or something might suffice.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Clearly she hasn't responded in the normal time because she's looking up specific form num
    Originally posted by totse3.com i get this is supposed to be shock humor..

It's not.
Jump to Top