User Controls

Waves in science



  1. Really more time needs to be spent on waves in education.

    You hit third level and are suddenly overwhelmed with these strange new structures.

    At the moment nothing eludes humans more than a solid understanding of waves, even though they are a natural phenomenon, we are surrounded by waves, waves are perfectly understandable and logical, and thus waves should be perfectly graspable to all rational people - the younger the better.

    Education in waves should start from around ages 8 or so.
  2. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    i learnt about waves when i was about six when my parents took me to the beach.
  3. Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i learnt about waves when i was about six when my parents took me to the beach.

    Honestly I doubt you even picked up that water was wet.
  4. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Honestly I doubt you even picked up that water was wet.

    i knew water is wet when i wetted my bed.
  5. Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i knew water is wet when i wetted my bed.

    Did you also correctly deduce why?
  6. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Did you also correctly deduce why?

    yea. out of diapers.

    diapers in those day are reuseables.
  7. Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea. out of diapers.

    diapers in those day are reuseables.

    Like your parents sent you into the water in nappies.

    No you didn't.

    Sorry if seeing yourself naked causes a problem or whatever.
  8. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Like your parents sent you into the water in nappies.

    No you didn't.

    Sorry if seeing yourself naked causes a problem or whatever.

    i was talking about wetting my bed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i was talking about wetting my bed.

    Does Chinese pissing themselves explain their superiority in communication equipment?
  10. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Does Chinese pissing themselves explain their superiority in communication equipment?

    if you have to ask ...
  11. Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Really more time needs to be spent on waves in education.

    You hit third level and are suddenly overwhelmed with these strange new structures.

    At the moment nothing eludes humans more than a solid understanding of waves, even though they are a natural phenomenon, we are surrounded by waves, waves are perfectly understandable and logical, and thus waves should be perfectly graspable to all rational people - the younger the better.

    Education in waves should start from around ages 8 or so.

    What exactly about waves eludes humans?
  12. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny What exactly about waves eludes humans?

    the fluidity of its state and gender.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Lanny What exactly about waves eludes humans?

    he just means most people don't have a solid understanding because the education system doesn't seem to teach it until tertiary

    I have no idea about that though, he's in Europe so it might be different and I didn't pay a lot of attention in school anyway
  14. Originally posted by Lanny What exactly about waves eludes humans?

    Any sort of solid, intuitive understanding, even by people who should understand it.
  15. vindicktive vinny Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Any sort of solid, intuitive understanding, even by people who should understand it.

    my belief is that everyone should only understand things enough to the extent they are able to use them.

    people who are inclined to go further ought to be sent to reeducation camps before they become a threat to themselves and society.
  16. Lanny creature of the mesothelioma era
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Any sort of solid, intuitive understanding, even by people who should understand it.

    That doesn't seem very specific...

    Is there anything in particular that's not understood? Who are "people who should understand it" and what leads you to believe this about their understanding of the subject?
  17. More needs to be spent on mental illness imo... Js but I can also agree with your assessment op
Jump to Top