User Controls

I had six threads unread

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Stop fucking with me Lannny

stop triggering the "MARK ALL AS READ" while I'm reading through post. You should have your Admin rights taken from you and given to someone more mature. we should have a vote on this

I vote Aye. STEP DOWN, SUCKA!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah Lanny quit opening my mail and replying to threads with my account
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Yeah Lanny quit opening my mail and replying to threads with my account

is this fact or sarcasm?

that aint right. that's some Spez shit right there.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Someone has been going into my account fiddling with the knobs and making me post weird shit.

I woke up this morning and my accouht had posted in a bunch of threads I have never seen before
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Someone has been going into my account fiddling with the knobs and making me post weird shit.

I woke up this morning and my accouht had posted in a bunch of threads I have never seen before

Text Manipulation. they did this to me on totse.com using both my accounts. especially after I was booted. fucking I love how archive has some of those pages left.. forgot to pull them as well.

I really believe now it's not a robot.txt or some ability to remove files remotely but in fact someone is buddies with Jeff over there.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Bastards!

LAAAAANNNNYYY!!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost Bastards!

LAAAAANNNNYYY!!

his word enhancement is the worst. and retarded. was funny once or twice but got old fast. word enhancement = a form of text manipulation as well.

so I wouldn't doubt he is fucking with your PM box
    ShizNitty Houston
    Last forum I was a member most my threads would be maxed out within two weeks at most
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com his word enhancement is the worst. and retarded. was funny once or twice but got old fast. word enhancement = a form of text manipulation as well.

so I wouldn't doubt he is fucking with your PM box

He routinely stretches my skin over his whole body and walks among you disguised as a disfigured version of me. He can strike anywhere at any time, he pushes you into a dark hole and you can't do anything but watch the unholy acts he commits with your visage. Like that time he used my account to contact mike pence about doing 9/11 pt. 2: Jet Fuel Can't Induce Mass Stabbings At Geographically Remote Children's Hospitals
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    ayyyy lmao schizophrenia
    RestStop Space Nigga
    No one can possibly be this insane..Oh, right.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I didn't post that
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Please. 🙄

"Lanny" is an actual whore, with no rights to life for making this site. 😇
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost He's been sending spam PM's and shit and pinned a bunch of alts on me

Lanny confirmed for FBI agent if he can remotely access accounts like that. I change my password twice a week so he clearly did some NSA shit

I didn't write this, it's fucking retarded and I don't write like a retard
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Goofball
    I don't think he cares much. 😋
    Ghost Black Hole
    He hacked my fucking account do you think I'm making this up?

You're next
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right.
    I would beat the actual fuck out of lan lan real life, so No.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Nice
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    😋
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    It seems he might be living out near Concord.

Maybe he's neighbors with someone like Stephen Curry out in Alamo?

Victor used to live out there. or Smeagle.

one of those guys.
Jump to Top