User Controls

Silverman talks about Louis CK's love of fapping

On the Howard Stern show:
    “I don’t know if I’m going to regret saying this,” Silverman said. “I’ve known Louis forever, I’m not making excuses for him, so please don’t take this that way. We are peers. We are equals. When we were kids, and he asked if he could masturbate in front of me, sometimes I’d go, ‘F— yeah I want to see that!’ … It’s not analogous to the other women that are talking about what he did to them. He could offer me nothing. We were only just friends. So sometimes, yeah, I wanted to see it, it was amazing. Sometimes I would say, ‘Fucking no, gross,’ and we got pizza.”

Silverman’s sister Laura Silverman later tweeted that C.K. had masturbated in front of her, naked, about 20 times.

https://forward.com/schmooze/412513/sarah-silverman-says-louis-ck-masturbated-in-front-of-her-with-consent/
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    By now this must be one of the more notable cases of problematic exhibitionism. Maybe he should try to own this as part of his sexual identity. He might actually garner sympathy and incite discourse on masturbation like he's always wanted to do.
    Originally posted by Zanick By now this must be one of the more notable cases of problematic exhibitionism.

She said "fuck yes"...doesn't seem very problematic.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She said "fuck yes"…doesn't seem very problematic.

If anything we don't have enough asking. Who knows when you feel in the mood to see someone fap?

We need an uber for fapping.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What a stupid thing of her to even say. What a stupid fucking cunt. She's so stupid. I hate her. Etc.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick By now this must be one of the more notable cases of problematic exhibitionism. Maybe he should try to own this as part of his sexual identity. He might actually garner sympathy and incite discourse on masturbation like he's always wanted to do.

He has owned it. Everyone has ruined everything. Jesus christ can you imagine being HILARIOUS your whole life, the PEAK of humor, and get shut down over two people's little misunderstanding?

Yeah, misunderstanding. His shit the most basic, non sexually aggressive shit I've seen. I feel so bad for him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ What a stupid fucking cunt. She's so stupid. I hate her.

Originally posted by mmQ Yeah, misunderstanding. His shit the most basic, non sexually aggressive shit I've seen. I feel so bad for him.

Story?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Story?

Yeah I have two. Tell yours first.
    She's got a nice body (or had a nice body)...shame about the boatrace and voice though.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She's got a nice body (or had a nice body)…shame about the boatrace and voice though.

Have u noticed the shoulders? Could they be any broader and manlier??
    Shoulders?!?! only a woman or a faggot would say something like that.

DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't understand what the problem is. I'm sure they aren't making eye contact.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm I don't understand what the problem is. I'm sure they aren't making eye contact.

Well maybe one eyed contact
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How do u get to be space nigga?
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How do u get to be space nigga?

Ride my rocket baby.

(or make 5000 posts)
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I have two. Tell yours first.

I have no story, but I wouldn't like you to break your streak and actually contribute to a thread for once.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've masturbated to some weird shit

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    As I think more about the incident that landed him in so much trouble, the more I think it could have been avoided. Believing that everyone wanted to watch him masturbate was clearly a mistake.

The responsible thing to do would be to make a video and post it online where anyone can see it who wants to. After reading Silverman’s praise, I think I’d like to watch.
    Sarah Silverman is seriously the must unfunny comic. I can’t think of a single time she’s made me laugh plus she has that whiny jedi voice. At least she’s cute and stood up for her friend.

Anyways APPARENTLY he’s a champion masturbater. Hats off. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten fucked up and wanted to show off my own masturbation skills, thinking to myself “I just know people are going to be impressed with this.” I might have even went through with it a time or two but that’s neither here nor there bc this isn’t about me. It’s about Louis.

Which brings me to this. WHY COULDN’T THESE WOMEN JUST WALK AWAY? Is there such a thing as masturbation rape? Do I not have a clear picture of the situation? Could they not say “No Louis don’t show me your big penis and don’t make me laugh. Those are the two worst things ever.” Then frantically and dramatically run off.

I woulda been like hell yeah big papa let’s do a line of coke then I’ll watch you twerk that dick and also give me some scorecards so I can judge this performance.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top