User Controls

If you were going to get married...

How would you ask the person? Would you do it privately, publicly, semi public? At some super romantic place? Or just in the gutter? Opinions plz
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Gutter being ideal, I would do it Privately.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I would drag her through the expectation until she's fed up and then eat her
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. U would def eat her. U do what ur told.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Not what I had in mind, but that might also get her to stop asking about marriage.
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Too far from reality to answer ... cause it will never happen again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Marriage really trips me out, real talk.
    I just don't like it, but I appreciate it greatly.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    ummmm....when is it feasible to meet and get to know the prospective groom before any discussion of marriage takes place in private?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Mewsik Too far from reality to answer … cause it will never happen again

Same. Tell the whore to take care of her own damn kids.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I'd make her ask. Then I'd answer 'no'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I be tryin to find what makes me happy but I don't really know what make me happy..

Screech off in a foreign, this shit get alarmin' new firearm in the arm of my garments phone steady jumping my flip get annoying droppin' the pot but my wrist not performin' ice on my necklace, my pendant performin' this here cost a fortune, don't know if you know

No one alive, no one alive can do your body like I do...

Lovin' Chanel like we sponsored by Spalding arrive on location, immediate ballin' pack get the mail outta Cali, she caught it
    jump in the Toyota, my truck a Sequoia i'm ridin' no more, takin' extra precaution get that out the way then get right back to flossin'
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I'd make her ask. Then I'd answer 'no'.

Smh. First u say yes so you can accept the ring then 3 months later say its not working out but forget to return the ring.

You need more practice in womanhood.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III How would you ask the person? Would you do it privately, publicly, semi public? At some super romantic place? Or just in the gutter? Opinions plz

Been married twice and never asked (and never would), they asked me (The fools)
    Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by RestStop Same. Tell the whore to take care of her own damn kids.

Enigma .. that you dude?
Jump to Top