User Controls

My Reference name

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I think we should go back to calling me beige. because to call me totse (like when I go on tinychat) is a bit misleading. I chose to grab totse3 as to not be an iteration number 7 or 8 or so on.

&totse, totse.com, zoklet.net, totse.info, totsean.(whateveritis), redfin(dotwhateveritis), and niggasin.space

tots3.com was a rebranded Todays Obligatory Theatrics Seen Everywhere (3 for triangulist'esque as more of aplay off of the use of your word)

but.. I did say I might put a BBS on it.. just, I don't want totse to be associated with it. some of it's members, fine. It's gonna be an open forum with few rules. other than CP or commercial/trademark shit.. everything pretty much will go unless I get a request to stop doing it by uncle S

so.. refer to me as beige (from a play off the first user name of color themes)

or call me Uncle Color Theme

don't call me totse. if you're going to call me totse(x) then call me the full name totse3.com dont' say totse. I am nothing to do with &T as admin/mod level

(Though I did ask Jeff and JC if I could mod UFO)
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    bump
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Omfg!! You were beige warlock!?

I liked that guy a lot and was sad he left but apparently he never did because he was you all along
    But now you’re gone and it’s like 2 people I liked is gone now

This is too much.. I must smoke some kush tonight and ponder apon this
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Beige always liked my food post tho .. so I liked him a little more but he was you so don’t be jelly about it
Jump to Top