User Controls

The Walking Dead season 9 predictions

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This is how my favorite character will die:

ShizNitty Houston
    honestly I haven't watched walking dead in years. the whole rick and neegan thing bores me *yawns*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Part of me agrees that they could be moving faster in that regard. I also wonder about how it relates to the source material, but I have no knowledge of the comics whatsoever to indicate whether that could be a reason for dragging us through this saga at the pace they've chosen. I like closure, though, so I decided to stick around. Ultimately I'm glad.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    That crazy garbage bitch is gonna snag him for a helicopter ride to that new civilization

Maybe he dies...maybe not
    ShizNitty Houston
    personally id just rather watch American Horror Story APOCALYPSE
    Originally posted by Archer513 That crazy garbage bitch is gonna snag him for a helicopter ride to that new civilization

Maybe he dies…maybe not

Funnily enough, that's how I refer to her also. I can't decide whether we should keep calling her that. You can take the bitch out of the garbage, but can you take the garbage out of the bitch?

Originally posted by ShizNitty personally id just rather watch American Horror Story APOCALYPSE

I haven't kept up with AHS since I got tired of watering down my horror with leftist discourse. The Walking Dead is more of a human epic, really. They're fundamentally different shows.
    ShizNitty Houston
    OK but me personally, id rather watch AHS. just my opinion though, no need to get butthurt and cry
    Nigga, I'm not mad. I just don't think there's any sense in comparing TWD with AHS and I also think that one is superior to the other, which clearly you do also. Nothing wrong with that.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Ppl still watch this show? Seems like it should have ended 2 seasons ago.
    ShizNitty Houston
    Ha my point exactly, 1 point Shiz 0 points Zanick
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Ppl still watch this show? Seems like it should have ended 2 seasons ago.

Probably, yeah, but they kept enough people hanging on to justify more production. I'm interested in seeing where they go with this new direction.
    Zanick do u look like mulder irl? Lie to me if u dont.
    I'm the spitting image of 90s Duchovny and, unlike him, I never age.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm the spitting image of 90s Duchovny and, unlike him, I never age.

U r my number one😍 now, ok?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They could do a crossover where aliens land in Alexandria to restore humanity's technology and Mulder arrives to investigate it as a trojan horse. At the pace they're moving at, it could easily last six more seasons. The last season could be Andrew Lincoln and David Duchovny having sex repeatedly.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I haven't watched this show in years and I don't recognize any of these names.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Does Carl still like pudding?
    Originally posted by GGG I haven't watched this show in years and I don't recognize any of these names.

Well, we haven’t talked much about TWD so that may be the source of your confusion.

Originally posted by GGG Does Carl still like pudding?

Carl is no longer a fan of pudding, as far as I know.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It will suck ass like the pilot.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    THEY ALL JOKE TO DEATH ON DICK
Jump to Top