User Controls

All Hail President Obama.

blaster master victim of incest
    He's everyone's field nigger.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What an embarrassing attempt at a troll thread.
    What a sorry ass racist he was/is.

Raised by his white mom
    Is mixed race
    ...but identifies himself as a nigger.

SMDH...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    In all seriousness he was the best president since Clinton who was the best president since Reagan who was the best president since Carter who was the best president since Kennedy

Actually Kennedy wasn't that great. Could have been better
    Yes doubling the deficit from 10 trillion (which took 220yrs to get there)...to 20 trillion (in 8yrs) was a great achievement...and not nigger like at all.
    ShizNitty Houston
    honestly I really think alex jones makes a strong point when he says michelle Obama is actually a man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes doubling the deficit from 10 trillion (which took 220yrs to get there)…to 20 trillion (in 8yrs) was a great achievement…and not nigger like at all.

Nawt duh duhfuhsuhhhhhh

You are incredibly stupid if that's the main point of contention you have. You are anyway but that would make you extra stupid
    Originally posted by Sudo You are incredibly stupid if that's the main point of contention you have.

lolol yes because that's only a minor thing huh...

Still in his defense he did deport more illegals than any other president in US history.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lolol yes because that's only a minor thing huh…

Still in his defense he did deport more illegals than any other president in US history.

It really is. Whining about the deficit is like saying the new York Yankees aren't a good team because they spend the most money and get the best players.

Kensyesian neoliberal policy requires an aggressive stimulus to get the economy on track as it worked during the first depression and it worked this time too in accordance with dodd Frank and other regulations on zombie banks and bad loan bundles etc etc etc

And it worked, that's literally how economics works, then you can spend some to pay it off or you can cause it to balloon which is exactly what Trump has been doing with exactly 0 excuses for doing so.

Governments in general Will earmark funds stupidly. I bet you're so stupid you literally voted for brexit because you feared a brown invasion because you're stupid and easily scared. Now your economy is going to tank and brown people everywhere will laugh when they think you were once a colonial power. Enjoy paying $30 for a block of cheese
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Sudo isn’t very smart.

Ummm. The Yankees spend money to win,which makes them more money by drawing more fans and getting the most lucrative tv contract in pro ball.

Obama borrowed a bunch of money to give to shit head losers. Entitlements and welfare ballooned to historic levels under him. Unemployment was 9 1/2% gdp was 1.5 compared to trumps 4 plus and 3% unemployment.

Obama was a racist,radical clown who knew how to talk. Especially to dumb fucks and losers without and inkling of sense.

Fucking hope and change
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Archer513 Unemployment was 9 1/2% gdp was 1.5 compared to trumps 4 plus and 3% unemployment.

Maybe an economy of +300 million people takes a bit of time to adjust when changes are made, I doubt it's like turning your car around. Perhaps the effects noted under trump are the result of Obama era policies? Just a thought.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Hes just Mr. Obama now.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Many on the inside circles said he "came out of nowhere". That's because he was specifically groomed to be the Manchurian Candidate by Soros and the tyrannical globalists. His and Hillary's job was to destroy America from within, but they ran out of time, and now another Manchurian Candidate has risen and "come out of nowhere", but this one is kicking their asses in.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What a sorry ass racist he was/is.

Raised by his white mom
    Is mixed race
    …but identifies himself as a nigger.

SMDH…

Did he ever identify as a nigger?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Obongo is going to be executed soon
    Nothing of value will be lost
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Obongo is going to be executed soon
    Nothing of value will be lost

Thought he was ya nig?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Thought he was ya nig?

The only negro I like is Miles Davis
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Nawt duh duhfuhsuhhhhhh

You are incredibly stupid if that's the main point of contention you have. You are anyway but that would make you extra stupid

I think he wasn't following your comment on Kennedy (which served 3 years not 8). I think he thought you meant Obama or didn't followup with a specific emphasis on which part of your statement he replied to?

That being said, what did Kennedy do wrong? He puffed his chest up pretty hard on the Russian Navy and placed a military blockaide - face to face in the open seas of the Florida coast. He stopped that threat real fast. no one ups for the Russians, and they backed down. had they not, I prolly not have been born.. let alone you fucktards.
Jump to Top