User Controls

NIS should be merged with resetera

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It would bring more people to the forums and create a more active and vibrant community.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Never heard of it
    What's that?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning What's that?

Facist far left gaming site
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Far left? Uh.
    Originally posted by Sophie Far left? Uh.

It would be so entertaining to see the community here clash with those faggots
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't know what restera is but google suggests they're a "savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers" while I would characterize NiS as more on the "unsavory" end of the spectrum.
    Originally posted by Lanny I don't know what restera is but google suggests they're a "savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers" while I would characterize NiS as more on the "unsavory" end of the spectrum.

We're not savory we're sweet.

What a lovely bunch of people.
    We would get along with then just fine

https://voat.co/v/gaming/2806970
    Tldr

GOG made a tranny joke on twitter and now the fascists at resetera are terrorizing them and their families.
    They are also trying to get some employees fired.
    DENIED!

to the mongolvoid with you
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine GOG made a tranny joke on twitter and now the fascists at resetera are terrorizing them and their families.
    They are also trying to get some employees fired.

No one cares
    Ghost Black Hole
    Sounds like some made up bullshit to me
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine It would bring more people to the forums and create a more active and vibrant community.

this is a great idea. but only if they come here, and they are forced to post here against their will
Jump to Top