User Controls

NoFap challenge

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    I'm going to go the rest of the month without masturbating

Maybe I'll try and go even longer

Who is in this with me
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Swim into electric seaweed, ninja turtle style, lil nigga.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why would you take on this "challenge"? Its not like you're going to end up having sex anyways, might as well just keep crankin' it bromo. And why do you need guys to take this "challenge" with you? seems kinda weird...

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    LOL
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Why would you take on this "challenge"?

Misery loves company!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Are hands free devices exempt?
    This could go viral like the ice bucket challenge.
    ShizNitty Houston
    I stopped fapping about a year ago. Im doing Joe rogans sober October challenge though

no cigs
    no drugs
    no drinking
    with an extreme exercise program consisting of Hot Yoga, Weight Lifting and fasted cardio. Gonna try to bust this out till Thanksgiving then I will become a delinquent again
    Originally posted by ShizNitty I stopped fapping about a year ago. Im doing Joe rogans sober October challenge though

no cigs
    no drugs
    no drinking

Jeez, I've been doing that for a year and didn't even know I was doing a challenge.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I will just get my dick sucked
    Originally posted by Ghost I will just get my dick sucked

By another biological male doesn't count.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Meh

I get too creepy and evil when I don’t release the poison.

Start eyeballing old ladies and fatties...

Hard pass
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson By another biological male doesn't count.

If you never gagged on a tranny cock while she gags on yours you are missing out
    Originally posted by Ghost If you never gagged on a tranny cock while she gags on yours you are missing out

No I haven't...but I did just throw up a little in my mouth.
    ShizNitty Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, I've been doing that for a year and didn't even know I was doing a challenge.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, I've been doing that for a year and didn't even know I was doing a challenge.

just cause its not a challenge for you doesn't mean its not a challenge for other people u fag. try to learn to be more considerate and understanding ok
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No I haven't…but I did just throw up a little in my mouth.

You know you want it

Originally posted by ShizNitty just cause its not a challenge for you doesn't mean its not a challenge for other people u fag. try to learn to be more considerate and understanding ok

Yes you're right, I keep forgetting there are weak people in the world.
    ShizNitty Houston
    smh what an idiot, well there is your reminder for the week.
    Originally posted by ShizNitty smh what an idiot, well there is your reminder for the week.

Thanks, though a week is a long time, I might need another one tomorrow.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Are you one of those "drugs are degenerate" types Jiggaboo?
Jump to Top