User Controls

Change every letter in MOB to the next letter in the betabet

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    and what exactly is this betabet trick meant to prove, you simple-minded coward?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Npc smh
    Originally posted by Zanick and what exactly is this betabet trick meant to prove, you simple-minded coward?
    白左
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    No Played Cuck
    Originally posted by totse3.com No Played Cuck

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Zanick and what exactly is this betabet trick meant to prove, you simple-minded coward?

That HAL is actually an IBM computer, and that mobs are actually npcs.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    OP, did Mark give you permission?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker [video]https://www.y
    [/video]

I looked it up. yet there must be a million Acronyms for NPC

'js
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by HTS That HAL is actually an IBM computer, and that mobs are actually npcs.

and Hal is a slide style-stack for crystal-3D memory still being whiteboard as the next step in processing chips. how fucking advance was the guys from NASA to see something relatively close to this day? it's been tested before but probably laser printing (not to be confused with the office type) that will design nano schematics into 3D and into something like artificial crystalline cubes?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Also thanks for posting this. Because I learned what it was. I saw the meme of the hugging NPC. I'm guessing they were original grey out generic characters from a popular game in the 1990s?
    Originally posted by HTS That HAL is actually an IBM computer, and that mobs are actually npcs.

Trumps said no more sickos like you in the military.
Jump to Top