User Controls

Board Question; Number of Posts Seen Per Page

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Question in the topic. Is there a way to see?
    100,000. niggasin.space is a strong cultural force and the fifth largest economy in the world. Enter is actually about 12 states worth of people plus Iran using one profile.
    pee pee vagina
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Useful info as always. Never change.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kill yoursaelf
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    We will be switching fawrum software soon, Lanny is rolling his own software, i helped with the login and registration controllers, and am currently penetration testing. Petition for this feature in the thread http://niggasin.space/forum/technophiliacs-technophiles/144398-anyone-want-to-help-me-write-some-less-terrible-forum-software on github, or on the temporary test port. http://iss.lannysport.net/

Don't count on it though, one of it's design tenants is correctness over feature richness.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    B U N P
    sexy forum charlie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    semi, im glad you're doing "better" but I hope you don't be come one of those "true to life" addicts that recover and become crazier than a shit house rat.

are you ever going to come back to texas?

bling bling Dark Matter
    512 pussy boyz
    forum is kill by spam bots. Chief engineer here telling everyone to ABANDON SHIP SOYUZ BACK TO EARTH DONT LOOK BACK

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    semi, im glad you're doing "better" but I hope you don't be come one of those "true to life" addicts that recover and become crazier than a shit house rat.

are you ever going to come back to texas?

What are you talking Bill Krozby?

Maybe, I've some medical things that are semi permanent (that I know nobody here gives a shit about) that keeping me here for the time being.

But seriously, I think I'm the same, but less whiny about TC drama. I'm trying to semi active for the board's sake.
    TC drama oh yeah a guy passing out on cam is so much drama.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Nooo, banning people, turning off their cams, fucking the yt...generally making an ass and ruining other people's chill time. I've heard that doesn't happen anymore.

I've passed out more than once, tard.
    lol all that happened last night
Jump to Top