User Controls

Stramonium Seed Q

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Harvested a sizeable seed pod...upwards of 250 seeds.

Best route of consumption?

Also to note: half of pod was brown, other half pale white.

I've got them sitting in a mason jar, drying out.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Nigga that's obviously the last thing you need
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    2–4 mg of scopolamine is a fatal dose.
    Ghost Black Hole
    How much do you want for the whole lot
    Who are you trying to kill?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Myself
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Yeah that's exactly what you need right now. Christ dude. Ily mane but you're getting waaaaay out to sea. Swim parallel to the shore and come back in.
    How do you mean?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ghost Myself
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by mashlehash How do you mean?

I mean start eating spinach and get back on ur Medz homeboi.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    I've never fucked with the seeds, but a little bit of leaf or flower is a great way to spice up any drug experience. Datura is great if you have a little respect. Eating a little leaf or smoking some flower is great for an opiate high but also nice for a comedown.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I've never fucked with the seeds, but a little bit of leaf or flower is a great way to spice up any drug experience. Datura is great if you have a little respect. Eating a little leaf or smoking some flower is great for an opiate high but also nice for a comedown.

Back when I used to make ayahuasca, I took some advice from studiousignorance back on totse and added a single datura leaf to the brew. Delieriants definitely change the experience, but to use them as the primary....especially for you, mash...I'd advise against it....
    Originally posted by Grimace Back when I used to make ayahuasca, I took some advice from studiousignorance back on totse and added a single datura leaf to the brew. Delieriants definitely change the experience, but to use them as the primary….especially for you, mash…I'd advise against it….

yeah I highly advise against trying to get high purely off of datura, its dangerous and disrespectful to a plant that will absolutely rape you.
    Man, Rizz, I wasn't sure if this was you all along, but from this post, I am pretty convinced. Sup, dude? It's me, panthrax.

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by Grimace Man, Rizz, I wasn't sure if this was you all along, but from this post, I am pretty convinced. Sup, dude? It's me, panthrax.

WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah apparently nobody believes im actually myself because they assume after five years of not talking to me that I'd be the exact same person I was. a lot happens in five years. anyway, are you even panny?
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box yeah apparently nobody believes im actually myself because they assume after five years of not talking to me that I'd be the exact same person I was. a lot happens in five years. anyway, are you even panny?

Well. Drunk on the weekends. Well in general.

And you, sir?
    Originally posted by Grimace Well. Drunk on the weekends. Well in general.

And you, sir?

well, only the good die young, and I'm still around. make of that what you will.
Jump to Top